The Denim Thread [Read the first few post before asking questions] - Part 1

Jonathan.Ha

Reaction score
a dilemma here guys.
i bought pbj xx 005 size 28 recently.
the fit of it.(pre soak)

seems to fit me pretty well.waist just nice, im afraid after first soak it will shrink alot. should i go and change to one size bigger and do a hot soak instead or stay
with this fit and do a cold soak. :s11:

Last edited:

seanpsk

Master Member
Reaction score
a dilemma here guys.
the fit of it.(pre soak)

seems to fit me pretty well.waist just nice, im afraid after first soak it will shrink alot. should i go and change to one size bigger and do a hot soak instead or stay

good fit! they would stretch out fine after soak.

Newtothis

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
@jonathan dude your picture looks creepy looks as though you arent actually wearing the jeans LOL for the front fit picture i mean.. at the top

Ifritus

Banned
Reaction score
Is it worth getting a raw April77, or should I top up abit more to get Nudie. Searched through the denim/jean threads, seems like not alot of people into A77.

so its worth only if theres alot people wearing it? what are you? copycat?

platee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
a dilemma here guys.
the fit of it.(pre soak)

crap, now after ive seen this i wanna hoot pbj. zzz

alanjw55

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
a dilemma here guys.
the fit of it.(pre soak)

looks pretty okay, i doubt it will shrink that much after soaking

visionaryz123

Reaction score
a dilemma here guys.
the fit of it.(pre soak)

very nice fit on those PBJ, I guess unless you're doing a boiling soak 2-3 hours to give it a maximum shrink, I think that a warm soak would be able to shrink the inseam to give it cleaner look!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.