PREMIER
S$29.25
Hoot it later

Last edited:

harky

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
it a travel insurance by MSIG Insurance (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.

leogeo

Master Member
Reaction score
darn. abt the 90 day ruling.

anyone knows of any other insurance promos? i am travelling end july

icube

Reaction score
just bought it yesterday...

anyway.. does anyone know any that covers natural disasters?

winguy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thanks for info.

anyknow knows if the coverage dates can be changed later if you change your flight itinerary?

Edit:
http://www.dbs.com/sg/personal/insurance/additionalinfo/faq/travellershield/default.aspx
15. How can I inform MSIG Insurance if I need to amend my Policy's travel details?

Please contact MSIG Insurance:

Email: banca_d@sg.msig-asia.com
Fax: +65 6827 7805
Helpline: +65 6827 7607 (Business Hours: 8.45am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday)
+65 6337 6776 (Only for emergency assistance outside Business Hours)

Before trip commences

You can only change the commencement date if you notify MSIG Insurance prior to the commencement of your trip or Period of Insurance, whichever is the sooner.

While overseas

Only trip extension is permissible once the trip commences. It is permitted midway during travel and within the period of insurance provided there are no known circumstances or events likely to lead to claim, subject to a minimum additional premium of S$10.

You should quote your full name and NRIC/Passport No. for identification. Please ensure you receive a confirmation from MSIG Insurance for the changes and pay the additional premium, if applicable. There will be no refund of premium for any changes.

Last edited:

charvet

Reaction score
i just bought the premium package for myself and my partner too! the pricing is very very reasonable for the benefits it offers :o.

thank you TS for giving us the heads up! :)

maxin76

Reaction score
darn. abt the 90 day ruling.

anyone knows of any other insurance promos? i am travelling end july

http://www.visagoexplore.com/travel/PromoListing?catID=0&promoID=644&ctryID=SG&locale=en_AP
:)

Be assured of a relaxing holiday with AXA's SmartTraveller, a travel insurance specially tailored for Visa cardholders.

Privileges

• 30% discount on SmartTraveller travel insurance
  • H1N1 quarantine benefit
  • Extreme sports cover for bungee jumping, para-sailing, jet boating etc.
  • Covers you for the unauthorized use from your Loss of Credit Card whilst overseas
  • Hotel over-booking benefit
  • Car rental over-booking benefit
  • New policy enhancement: Up to $200 for Loss of Use of Entertainment ticket
Promotion Period
Now to 31 December 2012.

Terms and conditions apply.

Purchase Now »

(Note: booking system currently works for Internet Explorer 6 and 7, on a Windows-based PC only. Upgrades are in development.)

or

if you are a Singapore's BOC Creditcard member; visit
http://www.sg.cntaiping.com/chinainsB2C/products/travelsingle_aseanplan.htm
and input promo code: BOCTS01 and save 35% on single trip plan (normally 25% off) or 25% off Annual trip(s) plan.

Last edited:

winguy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi,

regarding the DBS travellershield 50% promo, I applied but it is now >7 business days and I have not received any policy document.

am i supposed to receive anything (other than the auto-generated email after application)? if so, is it in softcopy or hardcopy?

Thanks.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.