UniSIM JULY 2009 intake

j_t_fusion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone doing ICT201 Further Programming And Object-Oriented Concepts Using Java this sem and your tutor got provide you with the solution for all the lab question?

Melpzg

Master Member
Reaction score
Good luck everyone :)

this will probably be the last few replies from me in this thread.

Graduation in sight!! (hopefully I don't fail my final year project!)

bachang

Reaction score
ARGH.. pissed off with the online revision lecture.. all so soft ... after maximising the volume i can still barely hear tham talking.. is it my ear or?

simon_84

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For Eco201, is the sample questions posted useful in answering the exam questions?
Apart for the regression and game theory, the rest of the questions seem pretty no point.

Last edited:

weiboy

Reaction score
i need help ..

does any kind soul has a copy of BUS 203 company law and corporate governance july semester 2010 past year paper?

went to the past year paper folder in blackboard .. not there .. lecturer also never post ..

someone can share ? thank you

bachang

Reaction score
i need help ..

does any kind soul has a copy of BUS 203 company law and corporate governance july semester 2010 past year paper?

went to the past year paper folder in blackboard .. not there .. lecturer also never post ..

can email the course chair?
if its not there... then no one here should have unless they scan their own copy and send to you....

algerr

Master Member
Reaction score
i need help ..

Just checked.. have ma... in the blackboard pyp folder liao..

BUS203_Exam Paper_Jul 2010.pdf May 6, 2011 4:09:39 PM 212KB

Anyone taking:

HRM201 - Human Resource Management
BUS361 - IT Management
BUS359 - Product Innovation and Development

Need past year paper answers for it...

Help appreciated... =)...

Last edited:

orrb86

Reaction score
anyone watching marketing research online revision? keep buffering! how to watch!

zeroex

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For the 09-ers, good luck! then end is in sight!

For me, i still got 1 more sem to go
so jiayou!

zuldevil

Reaction score
for ECA, missed the deadline means not submitted. Means considered you withdrew from module.

all ECA deadline is 12noon

all TMA/GBA is 2359

Not sure if you're talking about a specific programme, but not all ECA deadline is 12 noon. See the timing listed on Blackboard. For MTD programme, most (if not all) the ECA deadlines are 2359.

zuldevil

Reaction score
For the 09-ers, good luck! then end is in sight!

For me, i still got 1 more sem to go
so jiayou!

Uncle! That means your convocation is next year October lah? Seems like we're graduating together! :D (Barring any "surprises"...)

zuldevil

Reaction score
Good luck everyone :)

this will probably be the last few replies from me in this thread.

Graduation in sight!! (hopefully I don't fail my final year project!)

Congrats dude! My FYP ends in Dec. I still got a lot more work to do before then... :x

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.