The Football Boots Thread!

hopeinaday

Reaction score
the F30s were out of stock in the end, and after waiting for a month for it be to shipped out, I decided to email them about it, and they told me that the pair was out of stock and discontinued and further asked me to explore other alternatives.

oh wells, now I'm boot-less.

Tried my brother's mercurials the other day, can't be sure which of the mercurials it is, but probably the miracles, he got them for S$80 at Penin.

I must say, I was quite impressed with it, fairly light. not really suitable for a player like me as I'm not a winger/striker. But I kinda like this pair of boots.

hope to hear more boots reviews/recommendations from other users! :)

back to boot hunting for me!

ZacDolski

Reaction score
the F30s were out of stock in the end, and after waiting for a month for it be to shipped out, I decided to email them about it, and they told me that the pair was out of stock and discontinued and further asked me to explore other alternatives.

oh wells, now I'm boot-less.

Tried my brother's mercurials the other day, can't be sure which of the mercurials it is, but probably the miracles, he got them for S$80 at Penin.

I must say, I was quite impressed with it, fairly light. not really suitable for a player like me as I'm not a winger/striker. But I kinda like this pair of boots.

hope to hear more boots reviews/recommendations from other users! :)

back to boot hunting for me!

My friend bought one from Penisular too! Probably is the cheapest grade we can found in pro direct web! I didnt like the purple color!

You going for the better grade one or going for cheaper alternative?

hopeinaday

Reaction score
correction guys! My brother bought a pair of Mercurial Talaria V, which later changed name to Mercurial Miracle.

It's really a very comfortable pair of cleats, very cushion-y, with additional heel padding.

@ZacDolski: The Talaria/Miracle are 3rd grade after the Superfly and the Vapours! So quite a steal at S$80 I must say. Time to hit queensway/Penin to check out the price diff between the talarias and the miracles!

by the way, anybody knows where I can get my hands on a pair of Mercurial Talaria V FG in the Black & Voltage Yellow colorway, I know this pair are quite difficult to find now... really want them! :(

Nike_Talaria_Black_Yellow.jpg

Last edited:

ZacDolski

Reaction score
correction guys! My brother bought a pair of Mercurial Talaria V, which later changed name to Mercurial Miracle.

It's really a very comfortable pair of cleats, very cushion-y, with additional heel padding.

@ZacDolski: The Talaria/Miracle are 3rd grade after the Superfly and the Vapours! So quite a steal at S$80 I must say. Time to hit queensway/Penin to check out the price diff between the talarias and the miracles!

by the way, anybody knows where I can get my hands on a pair of Mercurial Talaria V FG in the Black & Voltage Yellow colorway, I know this pair are quite difficult to find now... really want them! :(

Nike_Talaria_Black_Yellow.jpg

For those older version you might wan to try Tagore Lane. Those warehouse! :D

ZacDolski

Reaction score
tagore lane got sell soccer boots?? what is the name of warehouse??

new predator XI a combination of adizero with predator

34133.jpg

NEW ADIPOWER!!! Nice!!!

Tagore Lane i not too sure of the name! I never go before but most of my friends went there to get their shoe and match ball! I will try to ask for u!

hopeinaday

Reaction score
Weston Outlet Store @ Penin still stock some talarias, but they don't have the black/voltage yellow colorway that I'm looking for! :(

They do have a full yellow/black swoosh Talaria V @ S$79, might consider getting that

or...

17875.jpg

After adding shipping, approx S$89

KazeWashi

Banned
Reaction score
how is the sizing of adizero f50?

if i wear nike laser 3 uk8.5 and for ctr360 uk7.5 and for adipure uk7 which size should i get for adizero?

ZacDolski

Reaction score
how is the sizing of adizero f50?

if i wear nike laser 3 uk8.5 and for ctr360 uk7.5 and for adipure uk7 which size should i get for adizero?

Going for leather or synthetic? LOL u 3 shoe all different sizing ar! :s13: and difference of UK1.5 :s13::s13::s13::s13::s13:

kampong boi

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone buying from prodirect let me know, I want to get a pair of Legends, but weston do not have my side liao. even the maroon one. :( thks. i reply on weekends.

ZacDolski

Reaction score
leather. tried all of them and all different sizing. guess my anatomy of my foot isn't the normal type.

Prodirect doesnt have leather one anymore except those UK12 leh! Haha. I am looking into a UA cleats now! Review is rather good! :D

Bro you order your already?

KazeWashi

Banned
Reaction score
Prodirect doesnt have leather one anymore except those UK12 leh! Haha. I am looking into a UA cleats now! Review is rather good! :D

Bro you order your already?

yup. ordered one UA dominate.

now looking at either laser 3 or adizero. if no leather synethic also can.

ZacDolski

Reaction score
yup. ordered one UA dominate.

now looking at either laser 3 or adizero. if no leather synethic also can.

:eek: same. Review says the shoe is wider, suits me but they encourage downsize 0.5 but i scare too small. My current Adizero a bit too big gonna buy another one! :s13:

KazeWashi

Banned
Reaction score
if got ppl bulk i dun mind getting another pair of laser 3. adizero all no size except the no discount one.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.