H&F Program Compilation

pekipom

Reaction score
ops my bad.
so would it be great if i just do the main 4 SLs and not other isolations? for now?

hey the program is pretty simple. just start light and increase 2.5kg per exercise every workout. at the starting you probably will have enough strength left after the whole routine so you can throw in isolations if you want. just make sure you don't compromise the main exercises

at the later stage, probably won't be able to do even if you want:s22:

kaixax555

Honorary Member
Reaction score
hey the program is pretty simple. just start light and increase 2.5kg per exercise every workout. at the starting you probably will have enough strength left after the whole routine so you can throw in isolations if you want. just make sure you don't compromise the main exercises

at the later stage, probably won't be able to do even if you want:s22:

ya i think later will be sho tired can forget about isolation le :(

crandfs

Master Member
Reaction score
OIC, thanks for enlightening. I'm gonna try it starting tomorrow.

Last edited:

Wathen

Reaction score
hey TS, i was wondering if i could still follow your ss guide in the first post if i had trained too much chest and little back muscles in the past?

That is to say my chest is bigger than my back muscles because i stupidly didnt train my back muscles in the past

sashaBEAR

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can the SLs be considered full body workout?
Would it be better if i follow the SLs instead of my current splits?

rundymc

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It's full body (obviously, lol). It's the definition of full body.

If you're progressing on your routine, stick with it. The most important thing is trying to push more weight more times week in and outl

sazuro

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hey TS, i was wondering if i could still follow your ss guide in the first post if i had trained too much chest and little back muscles in the past?

That is to say my chest is bigger than my back muscles because i stupidly didnt train my back muscles in the past

As long as you're still progressing on SS (lifts are increasing), I would suggest sticking to it. Just focus on getting your lifts up, and your back will grow. Rows/Deadlifts/Pullups are your best friends. And of course, EAT.

Don't fix something if it isn't broken.
HOWEVER, if your lifts have stalled then it might be another scenario.

Can the SLs be considered full body workout?
Would it be better if i follow the SLs instead of my current splits?

Your current split is the one on page 1 of your thread right?

If its just to get bigger and stronger, the mirror and your lifts are a good judgment.

As long as you seem to look bigger, and your lifts are progressing, you're obviously doing something right.

As bear said in the other thread, doing a sh*t routine with heavy intensity is far more effective than doing a prescribed routine with a lack of intensity.

sashaBEAR

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It's full body (obviously, lol). It's the definition of full body.

If you're progressing on your routine, stick with it. The most important thing is trying to push more weight more times week in and outl

Ah, okay.
Got you but week in week out means?

sashaBEAR

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Your current split is the one on page 1 of your thread right?

If its just to get bigger and stronger, the mirror and your lifts are a good judgment.

As long as you seem to look bigger, and your lifts are progressing, you're obviously doing something right.

As bear said in the other thread, doing a sh*t routine with heavy intensity is far more effective than doing a prescribed routine with a lack of intensity.
Ok thanks :)
Haha sounds fine then

Wathen

Reaction score
I want to ask if it is okay to run or use HIIT on rest days to build up my stamina for my napfa test? I hope to run 2.4km under 12mins

galapogos

Reaction score
I want to ask if it is okay to run or use HIIT on rest days to build up my stamina for my napfa test? I hope to run 2.4km under 12mins

Yes.

Getting under 12min is frankly not very hard unless you're extremely obese or 80 years old.

Wathen

Reaction score
Yes.

Getting under 12min is frankly not very hard unless you're extremely obese or 80 years old.

Thank you for answering! i want to ask about warm downs as well, after doing the basic SS, do you guys warm down by running for 5 mins or stretching or just walk out of the gym?

galapogos

Reaction score
Actually you can just add the HIIT after your strength training.

sashaBEAR

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How does thrusters sound after your SLs? Think its gonna be so draining

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.