where can i repair my china tablet?

mrjerrickng

Reaction score
Hi,

i bought a china tablet with spec same as "http://www.phing.com/listing/484333-7-Capactive-touchscreen-PC-Tablet-MID-Android-2-2-WIFI"

After resetting it to factory default setting, the tablet did not reboot.

i really appreciate if someone can advise me where can i bring it for repair.

Pleading for help

kyleongwl

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi,

i bought a china tablet with spec same as "http://www.phing.com/listing/484333-7-Capactive-touchscreen-PC-Tablet-MID-Android-2-2-WIFI"

Pleading for help
Wrt the website, there is a contact number...they shd b able to help? Juz a the correct firmware?

mrjerrickng

Reaction score
hmm.. didnt buy frm the website.

is from someone else which he doesnt know where to repair...

big headache on this

kyleongwl

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
well, no harm trying rite?
if need to pay a token of appreciation, why not ?
it beat better than a non-working device...

mrjerrickng

Reaction score
thanks, asked and he doesnt know too..

guess have to visit sim lim square tmr

any particular repair shop is trustable?

xf0708

Reaction score
I want to repair my china tablet as well. I went to sim lim square but can't find any shop that can help to repair the LCD screen for my tablet.

Do post the address if you guys know of any shops that repair tablets.

wongfs

Reaction score
bought mine from Abiko during the last show. got my screen (cracked) replaced. quite costly though...> $100.

not sure they want to look at yours, because u did not get from them, no harm trying.

how come your seller do not know where to repair? bought from oversea..

kwokym

Reaction score
Hi,

Pleading for help

It could be firmware problem.
What is the model of your tablet?
Can DIY flash the firmware if you can find an updated one.

Teo Ming Ern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Most of the shops in SLS will not repair a tablet that they did not sell... at the moment CH Technology has a basic repair facility. But they can't do the complicated stuff like replace a screen. They do more lower level stuff like flashing your tablet, changing things like broken ports, etc... so I don't think you can get it repaired... also they won't send the tablet back to a brand that they have no links with. So if it's not one of the major MIC brands, then you should just toss it unless you can find instructions for flashing the tablet and you know how to do it yourself.

BTW, your link doesn't work?

Last edited:

moi_dar

Reaction score
Any more updates on where to repair china tablets? My tablet suddenly cannot charge any more.

launm88

Reaction score
Any more updates on where to repair china tablets? My tablet suddenly cannot charge any more.

1. Is your charger working ?
2. Is your tablet more than 1-1.5years ?
3. If Yes to 2 , then can be the battery problem.
4. open up the tablet and have a look at the battery, bloated or not ?
5. My teclast P85HD battery exploded after 1.5years. It also damaged the external touchscreen.

cheers

superkumantong

Reaction score

Next time just buy China Tablets directly from the shops in Sim Lim Square. Within 2 weeks, something wrong is 1 to 1 exchange. They have one year warranty. If anything wrong after 2 weeks, they will repair in the shop at Sim Lim Square, if cannot repair they will send back to China or Taiwan to repair. They will confirm repair for You and return back to You.

China Tablets are good and cheap.

Teo Ming Ern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Try Smart Tab level 4 Sim Lim Square. They unbricked my Mini One for $30. You can give them a go.

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone knows any shop in Sim Lim able to replace tablet battery. My tablet is non branded (6 inches) most likely made in China. Problem: unable to charge.

Teo Ming Ern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone knows any shop in Sim Lim able to replace tablet battery. My tablet is non branded (6 inches) most likely made in China. Problem: unable to charge.

May not just be battery problem. It could be that the charger failed. Or the charging circuit in the tablet died. You can take a look above and try Smart Tab.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.