Android games discussion

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone know if android version of Fishing Joy, are we able to post in facebook of the screenshots or when we level up???

btw, anyone know if our android has the iphone game "great little war game" ?
My colleague who is using iphone says this game very nice wor, so i am thinking if android has it which i can try...

amoro123

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone know if android version of Fishing Joy, are we able to post in facebook of the screenshots or when we level up???

My colleague who is using iphone says this game very nice wor, so i am thinking if android has it which i can try...

Nv heard of. Will post here if there is.

My fren(Iphone) asking me got buddy rush or not. Cos he saw the webpage says android got...

JuXn5566

Reaction score

real official fishing joy for android will be out in about 2 weeks time.wait for it!

ryan_khoo

Master Member
Reaction score
Can recommend a good chess apps that can play online ?

So many of them, which is good ?

kennyboy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Vulpix

Reaction score
No biggie...lots of slightly newer Gameloft games don't work with SGS2 anyway. :(

Nova 2, Rainbow 6, Sacred Odyssey, Eternal Legacy, Shadow Guardian, Fast Five, Starfront, Dungeon Hunter 2.....and some of the older games as well.....it goes on and on. :D

Welcome to the cutting edge. :D

SGS2 powerful phone, yet cant work wif? How come....

From what I understand it's a certain missing instruction set... :(

kennyboy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
From what I understand it's a certain missing instruction set... :(
Cannot be lah....already got an older set of Gameloft games out there. :D

Most probably got to prepare a separate set of game data specifically for Mali usage, just like what they had to do for Qualcomm, PowerVR and Tegra phones so far. It'll be here, just takes time.

Or maybe they're just waiting for a larger market, like the US to have SGS2-type variant handsets.

Vulpix

Reaction score
Cannot be lah....already got an older set of Gameloft games out there. :D

Most probably got to prepare a separate set of game data specifically for Mali usage, just like what they had to do for Qualcomm, PowerVR and Tegra phones so far. It'll be here, just takes time.

Or maybe they're just waiting for a larger market, like the US to have SGS2-type variant handsets.

Maybe gameloft dude smoking me. :( Oh well...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.