[Official] Korean Drama Fansee Thread

my_hippo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The greatest love

Secret Garden

If wanna see comedy romance, this 2 really fits the bill

If wanna see only pretty boy and pretty girl, but the storyline quite chui 1 then watch city hunter

:mad::mad::mad:

r0t1prata

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so far i only rmb finish watching 4 kdramas.

all in, witch yoohee, beethoven virus, iris.

now watching protect the boss.

my_hippo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
now only at ep 7 of protect the boss

now the part where jaejoong and jisung fighting lol

when the cousins fight, also cute lol! but i dun really like the female lead (as in the character). i find her a little annoying :(

infinityabsurdities

Reaction score
been long since i watched korean dramas, so far only finished watching a pathetic 4 korean dramas...

any reallyyyyy nice dramas to recommend? preferably not those about fighting ones..

my_hippo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
been long since i watched korean dramas, so far only finished watching a pathetic 4 korean dramas...

any reallyyyyy nice dramas to recommend? preferably not those about fighting ones..

tell us those 4 korean dramas first bah. so we will be able to know wad are your fave kind of dramas. then we can recommend you more of the same type :)

Darkness_Eye

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Rain's plan B nice ar? I see review like quite bad leh :D Maybe i will chase it later on :D

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.