[Official] Korean Drama Fansee Thread

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Taeyeon has undoubtedly the best voice in Snsd... second would be a close tie between tiffany and jessica. third is seohyun. haha.. but just my personal opinion only.

dunwan fans to come lash at me hehe:D

Yeah, I also read from forum about this.

By the way, don't know are they coming to Singapore to perform a concert ? :s8:

They are all very very pretty & their dance also very nice..........:love:

infinityabsurdities

Reaction score
Song Hye kyo.......she also very nice.......:love:
The actor...........Song Seung-heon also good.

The reason why I watched My Princess is because my 2 favorite Seung-heon & Tae-hee are inside................:love:

yup Song Hye Kyo! Full House was nice to watch and i still rmb her "3 bear song". super duper cuteeeeee!

and it's very romantic and touching when Rain did his own version of the "3 bear song" in order to cheer her up

infinityabsurdities

Reaction score
Yeah, I also read from forum about this.

By the way, don't know are they coming to Singapore to perform a concert ? :s8:

They are all very very pretty & their dance also very nice..........:love:

Taeyeon's voice is also the strongest during live performances! She can totally hold her fort when she sings alone.

yup they are scheduled for a concert next yr in feb...

haha i think Yoona's the prettiest in my opinion.. cos she got a very sweet face and she's always photogenic...

Then i admire Hyoyeon's personality:D

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Taeyeon's voice is also the strongest during live performances! She can totally hold her fort when she sings alone.

yup they are scheduled for a concert next yr in feb...

haha i think Yoona's the prettiest in my opinion.. cos she got a very sweet face and she's always photogenic...

Then i admire Hyoyeon's personality:D

Oh...........that's is Yoona. Yeah, she is the most pretty also in my opinion. :love:

So need to buy the ticket fast....my guess is it will be very very fast sold out.

Chili Crab

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i heard scent of a woman is jin sappy and nice to watch because of the stellar cast.. but have yet to watch because bo xi kang~~

infinityabsurdities

Reaction score
Oh...........that's is Yoona. Yeah, she is the most pretty also in my opinion. :love:

So need to buy the ticket fast....my guess is it will be very very fast sold out.

Yalor Yoona pretty but her voice not as strong...

yea need to be quick to buy the tixs! can sing-a-long with their songs! i prefer their songs from the older album haha. Songs like "Run Devil Run" and "Tell Me Your Wish".

"Hoot" didn't leave much of an impression on me. "Mr Taxi" was slightly better.

haha again must put disclaimer: the above belongs solely to my personal views:s13:

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Y

yea need to be quick to buy the tixs! can sing-a-long with their songs! i prefer their songs from the older album haha. Songs like "Run Devil Run" and "Tell Me Your Wish".

But ticket haven't start selling yet ?

I think don't know the concert is it confirmed or not. I believed they are very busy so maybe just a one night concert.

PM me when the ticket started to sell......:D

twinkle07

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
by the way i prefer the older kdramas. the recent ones...beginning good, then always get very draggy.

dun really like my princess. think because of the 2nd female lead. :s27: forcing myself to finish.

Will probably recommend City Hunter, Dream High.

Lemon_gaga

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
by the way i prefer the older kdramas. the recent ones...beginning good, then always get very draggy.

dun really like my princess. think because of the 2nd female lead. :s27: forcing myself to finish.

Will probably recommend City Hunter, Dream High.

ya. Seldom find so cui de .... The storyline still ok

infinityabsurdities

Reaction score
But ticket haven't start selling yet ?

I think don't know the concert is it confirmed or not. I believed they are very busy so maybe just a one night concert.

PM me when the ticket started to sell......:D

haha now only sept leh.. their concert scheduled to be in feb next yr mah..

okok will PM you then:)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.