Samsung Galaxy S2: Troubleshooting (Post your issues here)

darknez

Master Member
Reaction score
My acceleratorometer sudden cannot work cant rotate all gt solution?

btw where can find the stock firmware for galaxy s2?

Try taking out the battery and shake the phone hard several times.

For stock and frankenstein firmware, click HERE

xaiobai

Master Member
Reaction score
what is the market rate for used galaxy s2 right now if sell online? or if phone got problem can exchange 1 to 1 at service centre? such as phone heaty for abt 10min normal usuage only, in-call vol very low, batt cannot even last for abt 6hr even remain untouch, phone auto shutdown or restart.

what ur stating is very normal, except i dont encounter auto restarts...this is Sg2 for you. do it fast bro....i sold it off today =:p a little bit of info to help you. i got a few offers ranging from $630-$650. 1 month old good cond.

cdxdirector

Reaction score
what ur stating is very normal, except i dont encounter auto restarts...this is Sg2 for you. do it fast bro....i sold it off today =:p a little bit of info to help you. i got a few offers ranging from $630-$650. 1 month old good cond.

thx bro but the thing is does samsung have this policy to 1 to 1 exchange another new galaxy s2 due to these problems that i mentioned? if cannot then i faster sell it b.cos trade in value only $400, wondering how much will those "ah-beng" shop take in also.

Alteph

Reaction score
i use stock n custom rom my phone random reboot dunno what is wrong

Happened to me. I brought it down to the service centre, they said they changed the battery when I went to collect it a day later. No problems so far after reinstalling everything and using it heavily (stress test). Hopefully yours is as easily solved!

xaiobai

Master Member
Reaction score
thx bro but the thing is does samsung have this policy to 1 to 1 exchange another new galaxy s2 due to these problems that i mentioned? if cannot then i faster sell it b.cos trade in value only $400, wondering how much will those "ah-beng" shop take in also.

Fk those beng shop...now reputable shop still takes in at least 500

Seriously for those who quoted u $400, sell them it to them but request to insert the phone in their a$$.

Kitaro9202

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It could be that you have a faulty battery. Do you have access to a spare? If not bring it to Samsung CS and let them honor the warranty.

if wan to bring back to service centre beside restore to stock firmware still need to do other thing else?

Isha1412

Reaction score
The in-call volume on my Galaxy S2 is very low even i set max call volume.
Anybody here has same problem ??
How can i make it louder ?
Thank you

wweixian

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Uh guys, I tried to download the QR code for the speedmod T39, but I cannot find the file inside my phone lol. Anyone knows where it is?
EDIT: Uh...nvm, i downloaded androzip and found it :)

Last edited:

baby_bitsg

Reaction score
hi i flash to stock rom den i now having endless reboot how to solve it?

Try this

Press and hold down Volume Up + Home + Power buttons at the same time.
Release all buttons when you see SGS2 Logo.
ClockworkMod Recovery or stock Recovery Mode will be loaded then.
Select wipe data/factory reset.
Then select Yes — delete all user data.
Turn off your phone after that.
Go into download mode
Reflash your stock rom

rerear

Reaction score
anyone's market stuck forever in the 'loading' page when you click download today? only happens today, stock rom.

baby_bitsg

Reaction score
Uh guys, I tried to download the QR code for the speedmod T39, but I cannot find the file inside my phone lol. Anyone knows where it is?
EDIT: Uh...nvm, i downloaded androzip and found it :)

Should be inside the download / downloads / attachment folders in the sdcar (not external_sd)

Lobaba

Master Member
Reaction score
anyone's market stuck forever in the 'loading' page when you click download today? only happens today, stock rom.
happened for 1 app for me. i went system panel killed market, then open up again to download

Kusanagi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi i flash to stock rom den i now having endless reboot how to solve it?

do a batt pull, after placing the batt back in, boot into download mode by pressing the power button while holding the volume down button + home screen button

then reflash via odin into the original fw, then reflash to ur desired FW

Kitaro9202

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Try this

Press and hold down Volume Up + Home + Power buttons at the same time.
Release all buttons when you see SGS2 Logo.
ClockworkMod Recovery or stock Recovery Mode will be loaded then.
Select wipe data/factory reset.
Then select Yes — delete all user data.
Turn off your phone after that.
Go into download mode
Reflash your stock rom
Mean that all my app in the phone will be delete?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.