How many times of Driving Tests (TP) you took to pass?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZhuTou!

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That is one reason why students from driving schools have higher passing % compared to PDIs. But schools make you take more lessons and cost more. :)

i knew all these but im from private leh :s13:

ya true la
school teach in more details :o

archtomato

Master Member
Reaction score
HAHA i need to find ways to stop it man, or i can't pass my exam :(

Think you are just nervous becoz of TP. For me was, the night before i told myself if fail .. do again no issues. Then I did some mental driving the night before.

The test day itself, go into relax mode. Don't think so much, just drive safely and enjoy the driving. Don't look at TP. Just listen to his instructions and just tell yourself you are just here to complete another lesson.

Gd luck on your next TP.

Whizdom

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just had my TP today at BBDC. & i failed it. :( My first attempt today.

I failed actually due to the non-stop trembling of my legs and the clutch keep shaking which cause the car to be not very smooth. & i strike the kerb once.

Anyone know ways to stop the trembling of legs when in the circuit? Thanks

(P.S Does anyone face the issue of trembling of legs at the clutch? Or maybe it's just me, haha )

pray very hard to your god :s13:

ItsmeagainhK

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Think you are just nervous becoz of TP. For me was, the night before i told myself if fail .. do again no issues. Then I did some mental driving the night before.

The test day itself, go into relax mode. Don't think so much, just drive safely and enjoy the driving. Don't look at TP. Just listen to his instructions and just tell yourself you are just here to complete another lesson.

Gd luck on your next TP.

actually i fear other kinds of exams more then tp because tp anytime i can take just need to pay money. For school exams once fail gotta repeat module , new class , need money to pay, new environment woah jin scary. so i always tell myself fail tp nvrm, in the end i past one try only :D

-RerRer-

Reaction score
yay! can vote liao :D

btt: 1
ftt: 1
tp: 2

tester was really kind on my 2nd try. 18pts in total, out of which, 8 was for crossing amber light. but it was really too late to jam brake =/

but anyway, pass le! :)

archtomato

Master Member
Reaction score

tester was really kind on my 2nd try. 18pts in total, out of which, 8 was for crossing amber light. but it was really too late to jam brake =/

GXGX ... congrats bro ...

MASTERWann

Reaction score

How many points were you given for first attempt?
Anyway, congrats! It'll be my turn in 11 days times. :)

Dragon

Administrator
Reaction score

Gd luck on your next TP.

Just to add:

The way I psyched myself before TP was - so many kuku drivers on the road, if they could pass, so can I. After hearing so many folks take 3-5 times to pass, if fail take again lor no big deal. In the end I passed on first attempt. :)

MASTERWann

Reaction score
Just did my 2nd lesson for circuit and mount kerbed quite a few times when doing narrow course, parallel and vertical parking. Hoping to improve the next circuit lesson, before TP on 12.

MASTERWann

Reaction score
tyty :)

first attempt 30 pts. haha.
jiayou! will be expecting to hear good news from you :D

Yup, im under private.

Thanks and Wow! Big difference there! Mind telling me what were the things that went wrong till you got 30pts?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.