[MO] ANY KOREAN CD/DVDs/BOOKS/ALBUMS/GOODS CHEAP!!!

lengbebe

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
- MO OPEN UPDATED 2012 JAN
- All items are new and korean edition
- Request for it and i will give you the best price if you are sincere in getting it!

- If there is free poster with the albums, i will indicate it beside the price

After school:
Bang!: $14
Virgin: $21 (free poster)
Red single album: $15 (free poster)
Blue single album: $15 (free poster)
Happy pledis 2011 love letter diary+cd+calendar packaged: $18

Big bang:
-REQUEST-

Brown eyed girls:
Sixth sense: $23
LOVE: $14

Davichi
Love delight: $15
8282: $15

Orange caramel:
Magic girl (korean ed): $15 (free poster)
Magic girl (taiwan ed, 1 more song): $23
Aing: $15
Bangkok city: $13
Shanghai romance: $15 (free poster)

Leessang
AsuRa BalBalTa $23

SNSD (Free socks, buy more get more)
Into the new world single: $17
First album: $23
Baby baby: $24
Gee: $19
Genie: $20
Oh: $25
Run devil run: $25
Hoot: $20 (free poster)
Into the new world concert cd: $26
The boys: $25

Secret:
Moving in secret: $23 (free poster)~

Infinite:
Paradise: $25 (free poster)

IU:
Real: $17
Real+: $17
iu..im: $17
Growing up $22
Last fantasy: $23 (free poster)

FT Island
Memory: $22
Beautiful journey: $24

Kim Hyun Joong:
Lucky: $24 (free poster)

JYJ
In heaven black: $27

Wonder girls
2nd album $23 (+$2 for poster)

Younha:
Love peace and ice cream: $18

Estimated arrival date: Usually 1-2 weeks after order is placed.

Please read all of this if you are unsure how it works :)
1) To request for a CD/DVD/Book not in the list, please PM me, SMS if you cant PM me.
2) If I didn`t reply within 24 hours, please sms again because sometimes my phone messages don't go through thanks!
3) This is a Mass Order, meaning usually goods will only arrive 1-2 weeks after ordered is placed~
4) I will only order your item after you have paid (unless you have bought from me before and I have seen you before)
5) If you bought from me before, most likely i have your contact, just sms me the item you getting and method of collection
6) Full amount deposit required, please send full amount to posb savings 198-53767-5 and SMS me using the format and SMS also please let me know that u paid so i can check.
7) Information on this page is final
8) If final pricing is lower than what u paid already, i will refund the differences~
9) Add +$2 if u want the hard tube for the poster~

Please also note:
10) All of the above are Korean edition CDs, all albums are official and original and will be counted valid in the charts
11) Please do not waste my time and messages if u are not serious on buying

Method of collection:
1) Pick up at Tampines - free (plastic bags will be provided)
2) Registered post without poster +$3
3) Express shipping +$13 (2 separate packages with poster tube, tube price included)
4) International post (outside Singapore, PM me for prices)

Format of ordering
Name: (You must tell me either ur name or nickname)
Items ordering: (Item name, Quantity)
Method of collection: (Postage, pickup at tampines)
Email:
Other comments:

For eg: Jonny, SNSD MR TAXI, 1. Pickup at tampines, jon@hwz

PM me to request for a CD not in the list~ (Please include your name if you are SMSing to request!)
SMS to 96975515 using the format to order~

Last edited:

lengbebe

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Testimonials from fantastic customers

trusted for life, super dealer

just buy from him man

Yo bro, received my package already

Great work man! I'll recommend you to anybody who wanna buy SNSD stuff. Excellent seller!

Bump for you,

Great deal with no fuss.

Excellent customer support and he managed to answer all my queries. Calandars and books arrived nicely packed and bubble wrapped. 5/5 will deal again

Received item in Malaysia in perfect mint condition! Gave him lots of trouble but he was patient enough to attend to my queries! definitely a worth while recommendation to anyone who wants to buy from him!! Keep up the excellent work!!

Yo hi I got the albums from you last week. In awesome condition! I'm now saving up money for their other albums and hope you get the stocks for the socks sooooon!

good delivered quick and fast and in brand new condition

really good effort and service on keeping the stuff save in the envelope, took me a long time to open nicely hahahas

items received. Packed until very secure :D Excellent condition as well. Stuff received in 1~2 days. Thanks =)

Just discovered that lengbebe has this HWZ post! I've been buying SNSD stuff from lengbebe ever since he advertised for Elle Girl Stylebook on Soshified SG thread, in May. So far, I've bought the Elle Girl + Stylebook, Gubne Diary, SNSD Gee socks, Ceci Magazine and all 5 SNSD albums from him. Also just ordered the Gubne poster 2.
He's very polite and accomodating, and the prices are also reasonable. All the goods came in mint condition. He even packaged the magazine goodies (sample makeup/facial care products) together with the magazine.

Highly recommended.

ahh u got more stuff now =D btw thx for yr stuff the last time haha. packed nicely in a super big box lols.

finally got moi socks today...coz postman came last week but no one at home haf to reschedule the delivery date....

thanks for the prompt service

Items that i bought are in excellent and tip-top condition. The 320-page diaries are nicely wrapped. Thks a lot! XD

Super efficient man! thanks for sealing the deal so fast ! Got my stuff todae, super satisfied :D

got the cd already :D

packaging is good and protects the cds well!

enjoying the songs now! thanks ts

- prompt reply!
- items packed securely!
- absolutely good service!
- 100% assurance!

what more can one ask for?

thanks lengbebe, i got the calendar and the poster already, they're in perfect condition. Thank you, next time may buy from you again!

P.S: And thanks for the bubble wrap, so fun to play with :s34:

Hi i am Qiang. Thanks a lot for the Deal nicely packed.

my second time buying from lengbebe and he never disappoints! he was more than accommodating with my friend picking up the goods in my place instead (and my numerous calls and confirmation prior to that :\)

absolutely trustworthy seller!

Hi,
I got my albums from lengbebe ytd.
Feedback, he's indeed fast and efficient.

Highly recommended to buy from! :)
Will definitely buy from him again!

Items received in very good condition. Very good service. Thanks for yesterday!!

bumps for excellent service! friendly even though i was late!

thanks for delivering the goods in excellent condition~

Second purchase from you.
Items are in really good condition.
Thanks again!

Bumps !
Thanks for album being in good condition !

Nice guy, package in good condition 10/10!

thank you lengbebe! The items are in good condition and the process is fast too! thanks!

Bro thanks for the 2 RDR albums!
I got taeyeon and Jessica poster. (Y)

contacted today, got what i wanted today.

thanks for the good service. am very satisfied with my purchase. +1

:s13:

hey bro :D thanks for the deal just now. something caught my eyes again, smsed you :D

Bro thanks for the 2 RDR albums!
I got taeyeon and Jessica poster. (Y)

S♡NESICA52;48939865 said:
surprised to see you with such a big blue carrier, then like a magic hat whipped out a small package. lol.

everything's in good condition.

thanks for Jessica's sock (not going to wear it. lol) and photocard!

I got my albums! Thank a lot. Its in perfect condition and he always reply my question and pmed! STRONGLY RECOMMENDED TO BUY FROM HIM!!!

ITS HERE!!!! Extremely nice! My third time buying albums from him. I rec to everybody!

its here! thanks TS for this great mo!, no reasons not to join future mo =)

collected my albums last week.. great service and will definitely order more stuff from him in the future...

kaelstorm said:
i just got back from overseas and i have received the hoot albums.
all are in perfect condition and i will order more things from you next time!
thanks so much!

Just received the PhotoBook.In Good condition.Thanks~!

PieceOfPaper

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Zehzeh can get secret's moving in secret album w/ poster mah? Intending to get it with snsd the boys :o

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.