Honda Fit/Jazz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon

Administrator
Reaction score
Is it advisable to send car for servicing every 10km?

I believe you meant 10K km. :s13:
That depends if you are ok with the cost. The more often you service the more expensive, however your car will be better maintained. Generally, servicing at every 10K km is quite normal.

drpanda

Master Member
Reaction score
I believe you meant 10K km. :s13:
That depends if you are ok with the cost. The more often you service the more expensive, however your car will be better maintained. Generally, servicing at every 10K km is quite normal.

opps... wahaha.. sorry, i made a typo mistake. :s22: thanks. =D

naruto13

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

danguard

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Erm why dun u go specific fit and jazz forum to ask? I got most of my info there when I decided to buy my jazz. No point to know about list of wear and tear parts just need to know in general brake pads/engine oil/gearbox fluid/timing belt/spark plugs/engine caps etc lor.

There are some very reputable jazz workshops in that forum specialize in Honda cars. It's your call whether u still want to go AD or them depending on your comfort level.

If u bought a 2nd hand lemon u chui maintenance GAO ... If u did enough measures 2nd hand bought Sui Sui then maintenance is a breeze

naruto13

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Erm why dun u go specific fit and jazz forum to ask? I got most of my info there when I decided to buy my jazz. No point to know about list of wear and tear parts just need to know in general brake pads/engine oil/gearbox fluid/timing belt/spark plugs/engine caps etc lor.

There are some very reputable jazz workshops in that forum specialize in Honda cars. It's your call whether u still want to go AD or them depending on your comfort level.

If u bought a 2nd hand lemon u chui maintenance GAO ... If u did enough measures 2nd hand bought Sui Sui then maintenance is a breeze

i dont own one. just for the knowledge and want to know what are excluded from AD servicing package only.

to be frank still not yet answer the point. its alright anyway =) thx though.

weng

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so most likely if a person who constantly serivce at AD, if no issue happen on car.

do we have to top up for any other wear n tear parts?
cos want to know what type of wear and tear parts that might not be on the regular servicing checklist/replacement item.

for kah motor, they usually go by "package" in terms of 10k, 20k, 30k bla bla, but in the bill they will breakdown into alacarte style. those that are indicated as "R" should have been included in the price. other than that the rest of the "replace if necessary" items will be charged additionally.

Last edited:

weng

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
is the price inclusive of
Required Maintenance Service Package - Power Train,
Required Maintenance Service Package - Control Mechanism & System​

?

if you see the item is "R", the price should have included that item. the rest "replace if necessary" will be charged additionally.

naruto13

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
for kah motor, they usually go by "package" in terms of 10k, 20k, 30k bla bla, but in the bill they will breakdown into alacarte style. those that are indicated as "R" should have been included in the price. other than that the rest of the "replace if necessary" items will be charged additionally.

this is helpful in understanding the list. thx.

drpanda

Master Member
Reaction score
do you guys pump your tyres weekly? what is the recommended pressure?

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i got mood them pump the tyre pressure once. abt 2-3 mths once. no need every week one la imo every wk not much difference..

weng

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
do you guys pump your tyres weekly? what is the recommended pressure?

no need every week la. i pump once a month or so. the trend i observe is the pressure drops about 20kpa in a month or so. i pump 240 front, 230 rear. so by a month it's still around 220/210, which is perfectly fine.

i think if it's a fit, the label is different. mine is 1.5 jazz and the label on the door pillar (as well as in the manual) states 220/210.

you can play around to find your sweet spot.

stone1978

Reaction score
the lesser load u carry the better milage u can obtain. i 100kg with alot f stuff inside so can only get avg 450km.

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
usually calculate manually. also roughly la. i can hit 450-460 nowadays on avg abt 32 litres. funny, i used to be getting abt 380-390 before i was on bored tb, took it out and fc improves slowly back.

drpanda

Master Member
Reaction score
For the FC, is the reading keep reflecting the updated one after every ride? Very strange that time I drive was 14.5km/l, but now it drop to 11.5km/l.

Is there anything wrong that cause a sharp drop? And is it normal to feel a bit of bumpy feeling while riding on KPE/PIE? Normal road is not bumpy?

Anyone can advice? Thanks

sagiluck

Reaction score
no need every week la. i pump once a month or so. the trend i observe is the pressure drops about 20kpa in a month or so. i pump 240 front, 230 rear. so by a month it's still around 220/210, which is perfectly fine.

i think if it's a fit, the label is different. mine is 1.5 jazz and the label on the door pillar (as well as in the manual) states 220/210.

you can play around to find your sweet spot.

your car mileage:age ratio sure low :s31:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.