Singtel Corporate Individual Scheme (CIS)

hclee01

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone has any idea if the CIS plan varies from companies to companies?

I have just changed job and though my new company is also participating in the CIS plan, Singtel refuses to advise me over the phone what the plan is and asked me to go down to Hello! shop. I am wondering if I should recontract. If the new CIS plan that I am getting from new company is not as good as old one, then I think I will not bother to recontract. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Lorraine08

Reaction score
Anyone has any idea if the CIS plan varies from companies to companies?

I have just changed job and though my new company is also participating in the CIS plan, Singtel refuses to advise me over the phone what the plan is and asked me to go down to Hello! shop. I am wondering if I should recontract. If the new CIS plan that I am getting from new company is not as good as old one, then I think I will not bother to recontract. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Yes I think different companies a bit different. Mayb in pricing. Mayb in value added service (like free caller id), etc.

whaleshark87

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes definitely different companies different benefits! Some have free CID, some 10% - 50% discount with free CID, some free roaming and CID. Some additional $100 discount with no other benefits etc..

hclee01

Master Member
Reaction score
Besides going down to Singtel shop, any way to check? My HR website does not have the details.

naruto13

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
call up 1688 quote ur company name. they have the rates.

too bad the cso dont want help u, the next best bet is email or walk in helloshop and do conversion on the spot.
but if the old rates are better, dont convert till ur 2yr end.
unless u need to recontract, then will follow ur new company rate.

frizee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ive tried emailing them but they refused to provide the CIS rate and asked that I head down to Singtel.

hclee01

Master Member
Reaction score
Ive tried emailing them but they refused to provide the CIS rate and asked that I head down to Singtel.

Thanks. I wonder why they enjoy getting people to jam up their Hello! outlets???

frizee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks. I wonder why they enjoy getting people to jam up their Hello! outlets???

Precisely... I asked them that same question too... The CSO claims he does not have the CIS rate on hand...

immortaljoe

Reaction score
can i recontract now at online singtelshop.com then next day go hello store convert to CIS plan

angcsbenny

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
can. better on the day u received.
at least under ur name can see the number to convert.

u sure on this ? coz i read the t&c is that only can convert to CIS upon recontract. so if u purchase on singtelshop its already considered as recontract. no such thing as convert to CIS when u have pre-existing contract

naruto13

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
u sure on this ? coz i read the t&c is that only can convert to CIS upon recontract. so if u purchase on singtelshop its already considered as recontract. no such thing as convert to CIS when u have pre-existing contract

CIS user on singtelshop.com can get voice sales. talk to the online cso, will forward to telesales to call u n confirm order.

cant convert?
last time i walk in to convert to CIS plan lei.

i think its quite norm for shop to do this lo.

take note of the word "conversion".
its not new nor recontract.
doubt they dont have this service. alot of ppl sure kpkb at them de.

angcsbenny

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
CIS user on singtelshop.com can get voice sales. talk to the online cso, will forward to telesales to call u n confirm order.

cant convert?

ok thanks in that case will get my bro to switch to saf. always tot can only convert if recontracting.

naruto13

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if cant, they can always find the CIS side in charge mah. they call it accounts manager.

ur bro regular?
CIS only applicable for regular.

aileen99

Master Member
Reaction score
those recontracting at the 4S appointment. better bring down your staff pass for CIS plan. In case they want proof that u are still working for your company. JUST IN CASE.

aileen99

Master Member
Reaction score
different CIS plan for different company. due to the contract that your own HR dept secure one. Do not assume all are the same.

hclee01

Master Member
Reaction score
For those ordering online, I have asked singtel online on CIS plan and this is response given:

"You can purchase the handset online first then once it is delivered to you, you may simply walk into any SingTel shop within 7 days with your original staff pass to validate the corporate discounts."

Hope this helps.

angcsbenny

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

cant convert?

according to the person from singtelshop online chat, you cannot just walk in and convert your line to CIS unless your doing recontract or within 7 days from the time you recontracted.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.