Warning: Speed Check locations

famodi

Reaction score
3) PST - The Alexier Building (Overhead Bridge) Near Cycle & Carriage showroom along Alexandra Road heading towards IKEA Queensway.

^ can confirm that one? i past by there nvr see any camera leh

Mclairs83

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
3) PST - The Alexier Building (Overhead Bridge) Near Cycle & Carriage showroom along Alexandra Road heading towards IKEA Queensway.

^ can confirm that one? i past by there nvr see any camera leh

Used to work @ Alexier building. Y not u park at the bus stop and climb up the bridge and see for urself.

I don't work there anymore already.

idone2u

Reaction score
In Thompson area there are three spots....
1 Upper thompson road, near the current THOMPSON GRAND - ie Pierce Sec School, Overhead bridge - if you are coming from Yishun area.. then u MUST slow down after SPC and approaching AMK Ave 1 junction. If u are coming from Thompson Plaza, slow down after Sin Ming Road

2 Heading towards Farrer Road from Upper Thomson road, pass the flyover near McRitchie Reservior - second turn - the cop always there waiting for you... U can't see him after the first curve, but u can see him near the second...
If u come from adam road, please slow down after the u turn

3 Adam road towards farrer road, after the PIE turn - cop there waiting and waiting... before the Japanese assocaition

nethdale

Reaction score
Hi there,

Yesterday I was captured by the MIW on the overhead bridge along the Upp Thomson Rd, between Jln Tambur and Island Gdns Walk, towards the direction of Sing Ming Rd to City. I was traveling around 77-78km/hr. As I am not familiar with the speed limit of this stretch of road, may I know what the is the speed limit of this stretch of road.

Damn suay and sian and no flaming pls, may I know will I be issuing an warning letter or slap with a fine and demerit point as last year got a ticket.

Thanks in advance as I am worried.

Sauron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi there,

Yesterday I was captured by the MIW on the overhead bridge along the Upp Thomson Rd, between Jln Tambur and Island Gdns Walk, towards the direction of Sing Ming Rd to City. I was traveling around 77-78km/hr. As I am not familiar with the speed limit of this stretch of road, may I know what the is the speed limit of this stretch of road.

Damn suay and sian and no flaming pls, may I know will I be issuing an warning letter or slap with a fine and demerit point as last year got a ticket.

Thanks in advance as I am worried.

normal road = 60km/h

NovJoe

Master Member
Reaction score
Mandai Road towards Mandai Ave along Mandai Camp and Singapore Zoo, both directions.

Traffic Police with Speed Camera. Spotted on 3 different occasions in different directions. Kena caught once travelling at 88km/h and was given warning letter. Speed limit on the stretch is 70km/h.

rabies

Reaction score
Route from PIE(clementi avenue 6) to AYE(clementi avenue 6) just go through the underpass and the TP will be waiting on the overhead bridge. Please be careful. That stretch is a speed zone.

domdomino

Reaction score
COT - KJE towards PIE/Tuas . Overhead-bridge just after CCK exit . before the Bend , please slow down .

Mclairs83

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys for your contribution. I have updated on the first thread.

urban_closet

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
-starting of Lornie Road (Toward PIE) overheadbridge.
-starting of Adam road (Toward Farrer Road) overheadbridge cant really see clearly (blocked by tree). Hot spot haha.
-Upper Changi Road East, overheadbridge (Outside Expo)

Hope this can help .

Agree with 1st suggestion. Lornie Rd overhead bridge infamous for COT.

Once you see taxis slow down, you had better slow down too.

boredindex

Reaction score
This morning at 8am spotted one to camping on the bridge with camera, along pie towards Clementi. Is there any warning sign given like what's the newspaper stated? Anyone knows what's the penalty for it? I heard some receive warning only.

Mclairs83

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This morning at 8am spotted one to camping on the bridge with camera, along pie towards Clementi. Is there any warning sign given like what's the newspaper stated? Anyone knows what's the penalty for it? I heard some receive warning only.

near which exit?

COT usually no warning.. u speed.. prepare to received letter lor.

Mclairs83

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Near Adam road there got one bridge. Wtf sia 95km only.

i tot tats Stevens road exit?

i'm not too sure.. i don't travel to the east tat often.. usually Stevens road exit liao.

95kmh still safe la. infact the COT at stevens road are capturing heavy vehicles rather than the cars on lane 1 & 2.

boredindex

Reaction score
i tot tats Stevens road exit?

i'm not too sure.. i don't travel to the east tat often.. usually Stevens road exit liao.

95kmh still safe la. infact the COT at stevens road are capturing heavy vehicles rather than the cars on lane 1 & 2.

Haha u are wrong! I just received the letter of warning and today I ride at 86 and caught the to camo at the flowers on the bridge. Really well camoflauge! Think another letter coming soon. Really heavy traffic and everyone is driving at that speed . That area is a slope and then when u want to brake, the tp already capture you!

acetylcholine

Master Member
Reaction score
Agree with 1st suggestion. Lornie Rd overhead bridge infamous for COT.

Once you see taxis slow down, you had better slow down too.

Yeah. This is one hell of a popular spot for TP because there is a long downslope from the flyover and by the time you see the TP on the bridge, it is almost always too late (especially if you are driving really fast). Always see them camping on the overhead bridge! :(

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.