Galaxy Note Accessories

Ribeye

Reaction score

eastcyber

Reaction score
interesting DIY...but not for the neck

Nice way to fix a lanyard but isn't that the speaker grille where he attached the lanyard? Won't that affect acoustics and potentially make the phone more fragile? i.e. more weight on speaker grille makes it more susceptible to damage.

V

victorlht88

maybe i should develop an app that enables us to use the proximity sensor to lock/unlock the phone thus utilizing the ipad flip cover technology man.

the current app in market doesn't seem to work properly

android17

Banned
Reaction score
maybe i should develop an app that enables us to use the proximity sensor to lock/unlock the phone thus utilizing the ipad flip cover technology man.

the current app in market doesn't seem to work properly

There is something like this in market place already. I tried it before but forgot the name.

LesterQ

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wont that app need to be working like forever??? Most likely will ruin the sensor prematurely

Vulpix

Reaction score
For those asking, I'm using a 3M Vikuiti from protectionfilms24.

Jackjack80

Reaction score
May need to find a more protective casing...the flip case doesnt give me confidence in protecting the note....

Vulpix

Reaction score
i saw one but doesn't seem to work properly leh and is it a battery drainer?

'cause you probably need to poll for this to work. A magnetic clasp can be made in a way for the device to detect changes electronically.

V

victorlht88

'cause you probably need to poll for this to work. A magnetic clasp can be made in a way for the device to detect changes electronically.

maybe i should develop an app if possible since it utilizes the proximity sensor. :s13:

xominon

Reaction score

LesterQ

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How is Martin fields? Saw a video that allows mouse to be used just need to have that usb female. Lolllll

otaku7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any pen to recommend?
i worry about losing my current one, the samsung one is really too small.

kiwitan

Reaction score
any good GPS navigation application for Singapore for Samsung Notes?

I realised that Navfone AGIS is not available for the Notes in the Samsung Apps Store.

delson_tan

Master Member
Reaction score
any pen to recommend?
i worry about losing my current one, the samsung one is really too small.

If really lost, worse comes to worst, buy another one from Samsung? My concern is damage, not so much on losing it since if I am not using, there is a slot for me to put in. Other pens, the chances of losing is higher because you can't slot it into the phone when not using and you may drop it.

otaku7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If really lost, worse comes to worst, buy another one from Samsung? My concern is damage, not so much on losing it since if I am not using, there is a slot for me to put in. Other pens, the chances of losing is higher because you can't slot it into the phone when not using and you may drop it.

the problem is that its very frequently used.
and i use it almost like my pen and notepad. after finish, sometime i just want to place in my shirt/pants pockets.

its so thin i worry it will be lost sooner or later. hence i want a stylus of at least about normal pen size where i can put in my shirt pocket.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.