Official LV Community Thread - Part 1

LouisSaha

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Hi, need a little advice from bros n sis here

i recently got a damier 6 cc from france n the SA says can come back sin to get free printing/engraving of 3 letters or wat not..is there such a thing? which lv got provide tis service n how long will it take?

Damier what? Ebene? Dont think you can. Engraving of initial only on monogram.

LouisSaha

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
the sales lady says it can be done on the inside only...is the brown damier

Ur wallet is the one with brown checkered design right?
If so, then it cant be done.

Only the flowery design which is the monogram style can be done on the inside.

wisely2000

Reaction score
I'm planning to buy a LV bag - Tivoli GM brown , M40145 while in US , the sale guy quoted me US$ 1610 , is it expensive than in Singapore ?

justin007

Reaction score
Hi, need a little advice from bros n sis here

i recently got a damier 6 cc from france n the SA says can come back sin to get free printing/engraving of 3 letters or wat not..is there such a thing? which lv got provide tis service n how long will it take?

I believe u r writing about their hotstamping service. I think u can hotstamp your initials on a wallet. But it also depends on the type of wallet. It is best to call their hotline to find out more. The no. is found in LOUISVUITTON.COM - Louis Vuitton International Page and if U cannot find it, here is the hotline no. 6788 3888.

Once u can confirm, just write your experience here so everyone can benefit from your knowledge

justin007

Reaction score
Guys any idea how much is the ebene thames GM cost?
hehe buying for mummy for xmas gift. :D

While waiting for an answer, in the meantime, u can help yourself by calling them and find out. The tel no. is found in LOUISVUITTON.COM - Louis Vuitton International Page and if U cannot find it, here is the hotline no. 6788 3888.

I'm planning to buy a LV bag - Tivoli GM brown , M40145 while in US , the sale guy quoted me US$ 1610 , is it expensive than in Singapore ?

Kindly note that in US, u need to pay sales tax (gst). The tax is normally not stated in the price. The sales tax is different, depending on the state u r in. In NYC and LA it's about 8-9%. Just bear that in mind when u buy. U can call LV to find out local pricing. The tel no is found in found in LOUISVUITTON.COM - Louis Vuitton International Page and if U cannot find it, here is the hotline no. 6788 3888.

justin007

Reaction score
There is an interesting phenomenon happening here. I don't mean to be rude or anything like that.

I find that there are a number of people here with infinite patience. They ask for price and are willing to wait for an answer, that sometimes/all the time never come.

I hope this posting will help.

FYI, kindly read the forum page 1. There is a price list there. Help us help everyone by posting the latest prices to update the list.

Call LV itself. The operators are quite helpful. Hee hee,:s13: If U need the tel. no. kindly refer to the previous post.

There is also a search function here, just in case.

LouisSaha

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Sorry justin kor. :(

I nw at lv liao. Buying the thames ebene bag for my mummy.
Hopefully she will lvoe it! :D

justin007

Reaction score
Sorry justin kor. :(

I nw at lv liao. Buying the thames ebene bag for my mummy.
Hopefully she will lvoe it! :D

No apologies needed. Just highlighting the easiest and fastest route to get the information u need. Sometimes people do not reply... Cause maybe no one knows... So the best way to help is to provide info to help oneself. I'm sure u heard the story of the man and fish... Give the man 1 fish and he will eat only 1 meal. Teach him how to fish....... Har har.

I'm sure your mum wil lvoe, lvoe the gift. If she don't like it, I'm sure u know the exchange policies, etc.. If cannot, me accept donations of unused, or used LV bags....:s13:

LouisSaha

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Die liao jus bought thames for mummy n graphite daniel for my dad. :(

LouisSaha

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
My.. U r a filial son ( or daughter ... Can never tell by the nicks and Picts ).. Maybe one for yourself the next time.

Nah. My parents are my everything I've got in this world.

Felt happy than sad cause I bought both the bags from my own money and as an xmas gift for parents. :)

38633110150430545074821.jpg

37956610150430545829821.jpg

LouisSaha

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
How much is the Thames? U so filial

Thames is 1770

you also wan buy for your mother ar? :o

Haha this bag still okay la.... cause my parents bought me alot of things too. So this bag is totally nothing compared to those they bought me.

Yangchern

Master Member
Reaction score
Thames is 1770

you also wan buy for your mother ar? :o

Haha this bag still okay la.... cause my parents bought me alot of things too. So this bag is totally nothing compared to those they bought me.

Wa I wish u r my son man hehe:s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.