Official LV Community Thread - Part 1

justin007

Reaction score
Nah. My parents are my everything I've got in this world.

Felt happy than sad cause I bought both the bags from my own money and as an xmas gift for parents. :)

38633110150430545074821.jpg

37956610150430545829821.jpg
Impressive! Very impressive! Im sure your parents are very proud of U.

LouisSaha

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
You know what? When the lv SA asked me what I wanna get when I went into the store, i said gift for parents and she smiles.
Then after im done in choosing the items, she asked me if im gonna get a gift for myself too? I said nope :(
Then she said ur so nice to ur parents, then she smiles again lol.
While she went to wrap up those bags while standing ard, she noticed me and she asked another SA to wrap up and she instead came over to me and gave me a slice of chocolate cake n a cup of orange juice.
And she spoke to me lots of lv stuffs.
Wah damn sweet of her! Then after her colleague done with the wrapping, she insisting to bring me to nearby taxi stand lol. Can see she struggling cause quite heavy LOL!

Then i told her, wow ur the first SA to gave me cake n drink though im not a lv big spender. Then she said, haha maybe we clicked well n have good chemistry. Haha. Damn! Made me wanna go back again LOL!

Yangchern

Master Member
Reaction score
You know what? When the lv SA asked me what I wanna get when I went into the store, i said gift for parents and she smiles.
Then after im done in choosing the items, she asked me if im gonna get a gift for myself too? I said nope :(
While she went to wrap u
p those bags while standing ard, she noticed me and she
asked another SA to wrap up and she instead came over
to me and gave me a slice of chocolate cake n a cup of
orange juice.
Wah damn sweet of her! Then after her colleague done
with the wrapping, she insisting to bring me to nearby taxi
stand lol. Can see she struggling cause quite heavy LOL!

Then i told her, wow ur the first SA to gave me cake n drink though im not a lv big spender. Then she said, haha
maybe we clicked well n have good chemistry. Haha.
Damn! Made me wanna go back again LOL!

Ho say Liao got chance Liao go again 2day. Pretty Bo?

ahboy82

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
While she went to wrap up those bags while standing ard, she noticed me and she asked another SA to wrap up and she instead came over to me and gave me a slice of chocolate cake n a cup of orange juice.
Wah damn sweet of her! Then after her colleague done with the wrapping, she insisting to bring me to nearby taxi stand lol. Can see she struggling cause quite heavy LOL!

Then i told her, wow ur the first SA to gave me cake n drink though im not a lv big spender. Then she said, haha maybe we clicked well n have good chemistry. Haha. Damn! Made me wanna go back again LOL!

wa so good. looks like she is interested in you, pretty or not? WHen will i ever get king's treatment like you hehehe

LouisSaha

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
@ yangyang - hahaha mai la go there no buy i very paiseh!

@ ahboy82 - hahaha very cute hehe. But hor i nvr think so much lah. Hahaha :x maybe we both click loh. We spoke alot of craps, from lv to work to hobbies to foods. Lol

Maybe only raffles lv the best for me. All my lv items from there one except for my wallet I got from ion. Thr services not very good leh in ion n taka. :/

MeRfMeRf

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nah. My parents are my everything I've got in this world.

Felt happy than sad cause I bought both the bags from my own money and as an xmas gift for parents. :)

38633110150430545074821.jpg

37956610150430545829821.jpg

LS didi ish a welly a filial son! gxgx chiu parents! :D:D

photo.jpg

Just a quick question, how much can this fetch now? Say close to brand new?

hmm mayb 400-500 max?

Hello All,

Just want to find out how much does a Brooklyn PM Cost?

was 1280 early this year, now notch sure liaoz. call LV hotline to check.

hoseh liao buttie, i think chiu left her a good impression and vice versa, next time go down Raffles hotel again and ask her for her nos to jio her out for makan or just a cuppa starbucks, chiu never know where will this lead too... ;)

wa so good. looks like she is interested in you, pretty or not? WHen will i ever get king's treatment like you hehehe

when chiu ish gotch more confidence when stepping into a boutique and flash chiu sexplorer2.

ahboy82

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
LS didi ish a welly a filial son! gxgx chiu parents! :D:D

hmm mayb 400-500 max?

was 1280 early this year, now notch sure liaoz. call LV hotline to check.

hoseh liao buttie, i think chiu left her a good impression and vice versa, next time go down Raffles hotel again and ask her for her nos to jio her out for makan or just a cuppa starbucks, chiu never know where will this lead too... ;)

when chiu ish gotch more confidence when stepping into a boutique and flash chiu sexplorer2.

nice one la bro haha. I still waiting for the time to arrive when i can flash my explorer 2 =:p=:p=:p

but just another burning question that i wanted to ask long time ago. when you ppl buy all these branded goods, does it mean everything that you wear must be branded to bring out the class in you? will it be weird if you wear like a giordano shirt and pants then bring a LV bag or put on a gucci belt? Will people feel that you are trying to haolian, or think that the branded stuff you got must be fake? heard this from some of my colleagues/frens and have been thinking abt it...

LouisSaha

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Haha ahboy last night when I buy that 2 bags, i wear simple jean, tee shirt basic n carrying a crumpler bag LOL. They also greet me too! :D

justin007

Reaction score

That is the kind of service that I expect from LV , the kind of service I'm used to, from them, and the kind of service that I feedback to them to provide to all customers.... Here.... Guess someone there made the change.

nice one la bro haha. I still waiting for the time to arrive when i can flash my explorer 2 =:p=:p=:p

but just another burning question that i wanted to ask long time ago. when you ppl buy all these branded goods, does it mean everything that you wear must be branded to bring out the class in you? will it be weird if you wear like a giordano shirt and pants then bring a LV bag or put on a gucci belt? Will people feel that you are trying to haolian, or think that the branded stuff you got must be fake? heard this from some of my colleagues/frens and have been thinking abt it...

U don't have to wear branded goods to bring out thte class in u. U either got it, or u don't, if u dont, it can be cultivated. U can wear LV with anything, not necessarily LV from head to toe. I wear my bags with shorts and slippers. I can go on, but I think what is important is NOT what people think of u... It's what u think. So what if people think u wear fake ( its because they do not have what u have to know the difference, unless it's really fake... Lol) so what if they think u haolian ( as long as your concience is clear that u r not). Just be yourself, be nice to your friends, and f***k care what strangers think. Heh heh. Have the confidence to be U, not what people want u to be... And u will do fine

justin007

Reaction score
Hello All,

Just want to find out how much does a Brooklyn PM Cost?

Hi this is a copy and paste from previous page..

It is best to call their hotline to find out more. The no. is found in LOUISVUITTON.COM - Louis Vuitton International Page and if U cannot find it, here is the hotline no. 6788 3888.

Geeezz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
U don't have to wear branded goods to bring out thte class in u. U either got it, or u don't, if u dont, it can be cultivated. U can wear LV with anything, not necessarily LV from head to toe. I wear my bags with shorts and slippers. I can go on, but I think what is important is NOT what people think of u... It's what u think. So what if people think u wear fake ( its because they do not have what u have to know the difference, unless it's really fake... Lol) so what if they think u haolian ( as long as your concience is clear that u r not). Just be yourself, be nice to your friends, and f***k care what strangers think. Heh heh. Have the confidence to be U, not what people want u to be... And u will do fine

this is can also be applied for life..LOL

juz forget wad these ppl think, as long as it match can alrdy. doubt ppl will think u wn haolian ur branded belt, unless of cuz u walk while sticking the belt out.

ahboy82

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
@Geeezz and justin007
Thank you bros. You have given me valuable advice. I will be able to put on branded goods without worries in future hehehe =:p

@LouisSaha
wa...great to hear that. I will be able to step into any branded boutiques with more confidence in future, hahaha :s13::s13:

runforyourlife

Reaction score
bro louissaha/anyone who knows the thames..

hmmm that thames what type issit ar? how come i search no have pink color 1... issit thames PM or GM?

LouisSaha

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

hmmm that thames what type issit ar? how come i search no have pink color 1... issit thames PM or GM?

I just saw ur PM. I guess I will just answer your question here.

The bag that I bought for my mummy is called "Damier ebene thames GM".

Retails @ $1770.

It comes in 2 sizes, PM the smaller one while GM the bigger one.

It is available in monogram and damier ebene colorway.

Hopefully this helps! :)

MeRfMeRf

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

well said buttie! spoken rike a true blue fashion connoisseur :D

erm Thames iirc comes in both Monogram and Damier Ebene, LS didi bought ish the Damier Ebene one, if chiu think ish gotch pink kaolour, ish prolly the image taken by his camera. :s13:

Matt.Lee

Reaction score
I'm planning to buy a LV bag - Tivoli GM brown , M40145 while in US , the sale guy quoted me US$ 1610 , is it expensive than in Singapore ?

I also looking at the Tivoli. I just called LV Singapore. They have it at S$2100. Btw, the sku number is M40144 not M40145.

Yangchern

Master Member
Reaction score
@ yangyang - hahaha mai la go there no buy i very paiseh!

@ ahboy82 - hahaha very cute hehe. But hor i nvr think so much lah. Hahaha :x maybe we both click loh. We spoke alot of craps, from lv to work to hobbies to foods. Lol

Maybe only raffles lv the best for me. All my lv items from there one except for my wallet I got from ion. Thr services not very good leh in ion n taka. :/

Kopi, orange juice, cake all I eat b4 lah but SA help u bring to taxi stand I never b4 de somemore girl SA help u! A guy somemore u really power lah

Yangchern

Master Member
Reaction score
Don't care wat ppl think n say in a more crude way thinking I got $ buy n wear y u youlan for wat? Hehe but of cos u don't act like v proud be yourself

evets

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

flash your explorer? waulau, rolex is everywhere...look around...it has become a mass affluent brand especially in singapore. even the SA wear them! lol

dont look down on brands like giordano which make quality and affordable clothes. a person who have good fashion sense will be able to mix and match their branded gears with mass market stuffs and still look a million.

those who clad themself from head to toe with loud monogram screaming lv or whatsoever luxury brands you can think of.... to me look more cartoon and probably a fashion flop ! :s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.