AhWise

Reaction score
Lunar New Year M1 Fibre Broadband Promotion

- 25Mbps @ $39/mth
- 50Mbps @ $49/mth
- 100Mbps @ $59/mth
- 150Mbps @ $79/mth
- 200Mbps @ $99/mth

* FREE 2 cans of Skylight Abalone (New Zealand Superior Abalone) - FULLY REDEEMED
* FREE ONT Installation Fee Waiver (worth $58.85) - Roadshow Exclusive

cnyd.jpg

Cheers,
Alvin

Last edited:

ngbc

Master Member
Reaction score
AhWise,

Is it true that once a M1 fibre user completed a contract and wanted to downgrade to a lower plan at normal price plan, he is required to sign a new 2 yrs contract?
I'm refering to this case.

Last edited:

AhWise

Reaction score
AhWise,

Is it true that once a M1 fibre user completed a contract and wanted to downgrade to a lower plan at normal price plan, he is required to sign a new 2 yrs contract?
I'm refering to this case.

Hi there,

Yes, required to sign a new 2years contract should he wish to downgrade to a lower speed plan.

Example: Sign up a 100Mbps @ $39/mth promo, after contract is up, the monthly price would be $59/mth.

If he/she wish to downgrade to 25Mbps or 50Mbps, then you would need to recontract a 24mths contract at this rate:
1) 25Mbps @ $39/mth
2) 50Mbps @ $49/mth

Otherwise, see if there is any promotion price for the fibre broadband at the point of renewal.

Cheers,
Alvin

orrb86

Reaction score
I still got plans with Singnet BB until March. Then i read that if i wanna port over my current tel no over to m1. i actually gonna early terminate my singnet bb before i can actually do a port over to m1 for fibre?

anyway lets say all my rm have connection to the tel line. now change to voip? how the rm gonna connect to it? can someone teach me?

AhWise

Reaction score
I still got plans with Singnet BB until March. Then i read that if i wanna port over my current tel no over to m1. i actually gonna early terminate my singnet bb before i can actually do a port over to m1 for fibre?

anyway lets say all my rm have connection to the tel line. now change to voip? how the rm gonna connect to it? can someone teach me?

no need to early terminate your singnet bb, you can sign up M1 first, get the temporary number, port the number from ST once contract is over. Just need to sign a number port form from M1.

I heard bros here connect the RG to the wall plug in the living room, the rooms phone wall plug is able to use the digital voice. I remember seeing the reply somewhere very early in this thread. This step works only provided that you have terminate SingTel analog line & thus it is using the analog wiring layout as a transmission to the rooms.

orrb86

Reaction score
no need to early terminate your singnet bb, you can sign up M1 first, get the temporary number, port the number from ST once contract is over. Just need to sign a number port form from M1.

I heard bros here connect the RG to the wall plug in the living room, the rooms phone wall plug is able to use the digital voice. I remember seeing the reply somewhere very early in this thread. This step works only provided that you have terminate SingTel analog line & thus it is using the analog wiring layout as a transmission to the rooms.

Oh okay. So meaning after march I will just have to go to m1 and sign up a form for my number to port over? Must I pay any fee for number porting to m1 VoIP in this case?

AhWise

Reaction score
Thx! Where is ur road show currently?

This week is Yew Tee, Jurong West & Esplanade XChange.
However the abalone is almost fully redeemed.

Only left 1-2 sets only.

After Chinese New Year there will be a roadshow in Tampines Mart area...

Will keep you guys update on upcoming promo =)

Cheers,
Alvin

AhWise

Reaction score
Lunar New Year M1 Fibre Broadband Promotion

- 25Mbps @ $39/mth
- 50Mbps @ $49/mth
- 100Mbps @ $59/mth
- 150Mbps @ $79/mth
- 200Mbps @ $99/mth

* FREE 2 cans of Skylight Abalone (New Zealand Superior Abalone) - FULLY REDEEMED
* FREE ONT Installation Fee Waiver (worth $58.85) - Roadshow Exclusive

cnyd.jpg

Cheers,
Alvin

MBoI1986

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The OpenNet people coming over this week to set up my M1 Fiber Optic. Is there anything that I might need to get beforehand other than router, like cable, etc?

alfseeto

Reaction score
I signed up with M1 couple of weeks ago, and my installation date is mid Feb. Do I need to call them, or will they call me when it is closer to the date?

ahtea

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I signed up with M1 couple of weeks ago, and my installation date is mid Feb. Do I need to call them, or will they call me when it is closer to the date?
Usually they will call you when the dae is nearer to confirm your appointment. But if they do not call you, no harm giving M1 a call to double check your appointment time.

y102115

Reaction score
Did you took the HG256? If yes, you can only connect the RG directly to the ONT only. Therefore Option 1 is not possible which is also why you didnt manage to do it.

Yes option 2 is possible. You need to turn off the wifi in the RG and use purely for the voice service only. You may want to refer to the recommend thread under MarineX guide. Can refer to my page 1 thread, I post a redirect link on that.
Hi,
Understood PC can't connect to ONT if RG is used for voice line, but can I connect as follows after ONT>Huawei RG? :
(1) Port 1 on Huawei RG > cable > Engenius router to provide wireless
(2) Port 2 on Huawei RG > cable > PC and other devices via cable

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.