M1 FIBRE BROADBAND DISCUSSION / NETWORKING SETUP / INFO / PROMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

finalforce

Reaction score
Hi, my fibre installing on 29 Feb, hoping to install somewhere mid April. Any better lobang than the $50 off and $39 student promo?

Just to clarify also, student promo must be signed up together with a student mobile line?

AhWise

Reaction score
Hi, my fibre installing on 29 Feb, hoping to install somewhere mid April. Any better lobang than the $50 off and $39 student promo?

Just to clarify also, student promo must be signed up together with a student mobile line?

Upon installing the Terminal Point by OpenNet in your home, still required around 4 weeks before its ready for fibre broadband sign up.

$50 off u got it from the mailer? Can be used conjunction with the promo though. Yes for student plan you need to recontract or sign up a new line.. However, some exclusive promo may not be necessary though...

finalforce

Reaction score
Upon installing the Terminal Point by OpenNet in your home, still required around 4 weeks before its ready for fibre broadband sign up.

$50 off u got it from the mailer? Can be used conjunction with the promo though. Yes for student plan you need to recontract or sign up a new line.. However, some exclusive promo may not be necessary though...

So 4 weeks is in April! Just nice, since I'm going to Germany the whole of March. Yup the $50 bucks from mailer. What's the exclusive promo? Can share?:D

Alpha0

Master Member
Reaction score
the opennet is coming to install on march 24th

am i in time to apply during the upcoming it/pc show ?

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys!

Has pm all on their request for the current exclusive promotion details as well as the 12mths plan with waiver.

Exclusive promo likely ending soon, so grab it yeah!

By the way, major changes coming tomorrow on the residential gateway. Stay tuned for updates tomorrow =)

cant wait for tomorrow..=:p

AhWise

Reaction score
the opennet is coming to install on march 24th

am i in time to apply during the upcoming it/pc show ?

Say to say, confirm missed the IT Show. See by then I got any special promo or not :s13: Otherwise wait for PC Show.

So 4 weeks is in April! Just nice, since I'm going to Germany the whole of March. Yup the $50 bucks from mailer. What's the exclusive promo? Can share?:D

Pm you even though you cant apply =:p

finalforce

Reaction score
haha thanks for the PM. Just one more question, can I use the following setup?

TP > ONT > HomePlug > HomePlug > Router > PC

alpc

Reaction score
Hi Guys!

Has pm all on their request for the current exclusive promotion details as well as the 12mths plan with waiver.

Exclusive promo likely ending soon, so grab it yeah!

By the way, major changes coming tomorrow on the residential gateway. Stay tuned for updates tomorrow =)

Erm... What's exclusive promo is that?

AhWise

Reaction score
Hi Brothers & Sisters!

Good News People! M1 Fibre broadband is slowly trying to rollout the Fixed Voice Service without the need to rent the Residential Gateway @ $2/mth. However, some locations near the Northern side of Singapore may not be applicable for this yet but it will slowly & progressively rollout to these location. Those area that is affected would still be required to rent the residential gateway @ $2/mth if Fixed Voice is required.

For those eligible, you can now sign up for M1 Fibre Broadband with Free Fixed Voice Service without the need for the RG. The Black ONT Huawei EchoLife HG8240 will now be able to provision the fixed voice service through the Tel port behind. Only 1 Tel line can be used for now.

If you require a router or wireless, you can opt to purchase upfront our Cisco Linksys router or the newly launched installment plan:

Cisco Linksys E1200
Upfront payment of $52 Or 12mths installment plan of $5/mth (charged to bill)

Cisco Linksys E4200
Upfront payment of $199 Or 12mths installment plan of $18/mth (charged to bill)

* Router belongs to customer after the installment plan

I know there will be a lot questions going to bombard so I try my best to reply as I could. Existing customer with the White Nucleus Connect modem is not able to switch to the Black ONT modem yet.

Current Areas that may be Affected: Ang Mo Kio, Hougang, Yishun, Admiralty, Yio Chu Kang, Sembawang
(Will update the list if I encounter more)
* Required the unit number & postal code to check for confirmation

Misc Charges
Fixed Voice Activation Fee -> $37.45 (FREE waiver of activation fee upon Fibre plan sign up)
Fixed Voice Termination -> $37.45 (if you took up Fixed Voice service)

Source: M1 Website

Cheers!
Alvin

Last edited:

SPEED

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Existing customer with the White Nucleus Connect modem is not able to switch to the Black ONT modem.

like that not very fair to the ones who sign up early....
i using the white ONT.
why cannot change to the newer black ONT so i can have the free voice??

ahtea

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi Brothers & Sisters!

Good News People! M1 Fibre broadband is slowly trying to rollout the Fixed Voice Service without the need to rent the Residential Gateway @ $2/mth. However, some locations near the Northern side of Singapore may not be applicable for this yet but it will slowly & progressively rollout to these location. Those area that is affected would still be required to rent the residential gateway @ $2/mth if Fixed Voice is required.

For those eligible, you can now sign up for M1 Fibre Broadband with Free Fixed Voice Service without the need for the RG. The Black ONT Huawei EchoLife HG8240 will now be able to provision the fixed voice service through the Tel port behind. Only 1 Tel line can be used for now.

If you require a router or wireless, you can opt to purchase upfront our Cisco Linksys router or the newly launched installment plan:

Cisco Linksys E1200
Upfront payment of $52 Or 12mths installment plan of $5/mth (charged to bill)

Cisco Linksys E4200
Upfront payment of $199 Or 12mths installment plan of $18/mth (charged to bill)

* Router belongs to customer after the installment plan

I know there will be a lot questions going to bombard so I try my best to reply as I could. Existing customer with the White Nucleus Connect modem is not able to switch to the Black ONT modem.

Current Areas Affected: Ang Mo Kio, Hougang, Yishun, Admiralty, Yio Chu Kang, Sembawang
(Will update the list if I encounter more)

Misc Charges
Fixed Voice Activation Fee -> $37.45 (FREE waiver of activation fee upon Fibre plan sign up)
Fixed Voice Termination -> $37.45 (if you took up Fixed Voice service)

Source: M1 Website

Cheers!
Alvin
Existing subscribers can request to provision the phoneline without the RG or not ah?

I am still using the white ONT and location is at Aljuned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.