Reliable Private Driving Instructor?

Dragon

Administrator
Reaction score
yeah pass btt finally after 2 yrs ( 6 attempts in total)
finally can start driving on the road
pls move away biatches
the road king is here

This road king takes 6 attempts and 2 years to pass his BTT. Well done and errr congratz. :s13:

SherylSim501

Reaction score
$36/hr (peak) -- reasonable?

hey all,

i've engaged a private driving instructor for 3A (auto) lessons and he's charging me:
$36/hr (peak)
$34/hr (non-peak)

as i am relatively new to all these driving issues and market rates stuff, can anyone please advise as to whether these rates are reasonably-priced / over-priced?

he's not offering fetch-and-send. he will pick me up only at admiralty (i don't stay there by the way) to teach me at bbdc circuit.

p.s. please reply ASAP as i have to give him an answer; whether i want to confirm my learning with him or not. THANKS IN ADVANCE! :D

SnowRlver

Reaction score
Looking for PDI at Lakeside

Anyone has good PDI to intro? i kind of need to rush lessons.

preferably night time and at lakeside area.

Please PM me if you have lobang!! thanks!!:s12:

ZhuTou!

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hey all,

i've engaged a private driving instructor for 3A (auto) lessons and he's charging me:
$36/hr (peak)
$34/hr (non-peak)

as i am relatively new to all these driving issues and market rates stuff, can anyone please advise as to whether these rates are reasonably-priced / over-priced?

he's not offering fetch-and-send. he will pick me up only at admiralty (i don't stay there by the way) to teach me at bbdc circuit.

p.s. please reply ASAP as i have to give him an answer; whether i want to confirm my learning with him or not. THANKS IN ADVANCE! :D

pricing is fine

louisho

Reaction score
hey guys, i got myself a private instructor. She's charging 28/hr non peak and 30/hr peak. is it okay?

nerflongshot

Reaction score
I wish to take Class 3 license(Manual)

I'm residing at Jurong East (west area), any pdi to intro?
name and number please

Last edited:

nerflongshot

Reaction score
hey guys, i got myself a private instructor. She's charging 28/hr non peak and 30/hr peak. is it okay?

hi there louisho, i noted your earlier post mentioned u reside at west side, is your current instructor good? can share her contact please..

9N1Y9N1Y

Reaction score
i'm looking to book a PDI for auto, what's the 'market rate' now for classes, registration fee and car booking for test?

louisho

Reaction score
hi there louisho, i noted your earlier post mentioned u reside at west side, is your current instructor good? can share her contact please..

sure. but i attended only a lesson with her, so i can't really comment much. She's chinese speaking too. Mdm goh-94507972

ZhuTou!

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any PDI to recommend in the east? :)

Where can I find useful notes or sites for ftt? :s11:

FTT mostly is common sense
will give questions something like...
Car A turning to bigger road so should Car A give way or not

very easy la :o

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.