Thai Disco regulars?

HappyLee

Reaction score
ya lo, sometimes I also don't understand why girls like to go td, maybe cause of the local guys there can spend lots of money on flower.

giggss

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
new to the thread here..

just want to ask .. ish atlantis @ Jalan Sultan the biggest Thai Disco in SG? :D

giggss

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
eh.. atlantis closed alrdy leh.. now is called sensation.. at pacific plaza..

so now biggest is Sensation@Pacific Plaza?

moi been to Club Aura, Neverland, MBK, D8 and a couple others ssrr before.. so far I see Neverland is 1 of the bigger huan.. Sensation > Neverland ?

p_eppermint

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so now biggest is Sensation@Pacific Plaza?

moi been to Club Aura, Neverland, MBK, D8 and a couple others ssrr before.. so far I see Neverland is 1 of the bigger huan.. Sensation > Neverland ?
u say big as in size? hmm, size wise quite hard to say leh.. actually i would say size of sens comparable to planet paradise.. except that sens stage is bigger whereas pp got 2 stages.. but tables n space wise, v hard to gauge leh.. i would even say pp is bigger than sens in terms of club size. why u interested in the size of the club anyway :s11: haha

giggss

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
u say big as in size? hmm, size wise quite hard to say leh.. actually i would say size of sens comparable to planet paradise.. except that sens stage is bigger whereas pp got 2 stages.. but tables n space wise, v hard to gauge leh.. i would even say pp is bigger than sens in terms of club size. why u interested in the size of the club anyway :s11: haha

Thanks for the heads up! :)

haha no rah, just finding out 1 of the bigger ones lor.. :D not important.. important is :
- Which one has the most can make it live band?
- Which one has the most pretty female performers (dancers / coyotes)?
- Which one has the most pretty chio bu female customers?
- Which one has the most yandao male performers (singers)?
- Which one has the most yandao (or rich?) male customers?

:D:D:D

tianyun07

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
personally, i recently more and more dislike going PP.. too many small beng & lian going liao.. very noisy.. cannot enjoy the song properly.. i would say club soul is still my fav hangout even thou it kinda small..

rVn_mUfC

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually I prefer small joint to big joint.. Never really enjoy those big joint. By the way which td has the best band n singer right now? 'Burn" still playing in nvl?

hpv500

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
small joint better...personally like v4 due to ambience and thai girls there...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.