Best Credit Card for Tax/IRAS Payment

yixiang1

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wow above 4k tax mean u earn 80k+ income, still save $200 worth of tax. so that ur return.

ppl here earn peanut so load this card lol.

Depending on ur age group and industry u working in... 80k chargeable income is only defined as middle income by our govt... So its not a lot... Thats why they adjusted the tax rates slightly for the 80 to 120k bracket.. Saying it benefit middle income group the most..

naruto13

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
although its middle, to reach that level that is not easy feat too. true lah, now adays degree holder getting so good pay, basic + 13mth + bonus easily hit this level.

naruto13

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I wished it was only S$4k :s13:

that why there is a 80k ++ behind =P

did u split payment though? i guess u did right haha.
next best is still either the SCB VI or preferred mastercard, but i think u should have VI if ur so elite.

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
that why there is a 80k ++ behind =P

did u split payment though? i guess u did right haha.
next best is still either the SCB VI or preferred mastercard, but i think u should have VI if ur so elite.

No leh because I don't have SCB VI or Preferred :(

Normally just pay by Giro :s34:

alwaysnforever

Master Member
Reaction score
hmm I transferred 100 from my manhattan to iras, and it is finally reflected on my scb online banking, but in my iras, it still doesn't show the $100 inside.

How long does IRAS usually take to update the money received?

naruto13

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hmm I transferred 100 from my manhattan to iras, and it is finally reflected on my scb online banking, but in my iras, it still doesn't show the $100 inside.

How long does IRAS usually take to update the money received?

few days. just monitor daily, u need to dump soon.

Reaction score
hi guys, would like to check, how do i make pre-payment for income tax? went to the axs machine and selected bills and selected inland revenue authority and carried on... but it keeps rejecting my manhattan card.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.