NTU/NUS/SMU 2012-2013 Intake

jAguero_

Master Member
Reaction score
Just received my letter from NUS this morning! Now to wait for SMU's call for interview if it ever comes. :(

Kyoji83

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My Brother apply for NTU BEng(EEE) & NUS BEng(EE) with SP DipEEE GPA 3.8 with GCE O.

So far he only got NUS reply.

Now his result is GPA 3.9 with CCA Gold with Honour.

He is still waiting for NTU reply before making a decision.

CherylKaylee

Reaction score
I am scheduled for NBS interview tomorrow morning, and i hope anyone can share the topic on the short essay writing as well as the questions asked during the interview this year?

Hope someone can reply me asap ): thanks alot!

Fallenangelz

Master Member
Reaction score
I am scheduled for NBS interview tomorrow morning, and i hope anyone can share the topic on the short essay writing as well as the questions asked during the interview this year?

Hope someone can reply me asap ): thanks alot!

just curious, whats your gpa/results?

I am still waiting for nbs and nus business news though :s22:

wyverex

Reaction score
Rate my chances guy. Applied for Chemistry and Biological chemistry in NTU. Gpa 3.43, R4 15. :s11: I'm from NYP

Last edited:

CherylKaylee

Reaction score
just curious, whats your gpa/results?

I am still waiting for nbs and nus business news though :s22:

I applied using first 5sem when my gpa's 3.78, from Ngee Ann's business. I heard the poly you graduated from do have an impact on your chances though but im not really sure :s11:

Anyone went for the interview already? ):

FrostWurm

Master Member
Reaction score
I applied using first 5sem when my gpa's 3.78, from Ngee Ann's business. I heard the poly you graduated from do have an impact on your chances though but im not really sure :s11:

Haven't really seen any from RP around school.

Jackel_Yang

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Is your O's English B3 or below ?

Fallenangelz

Master Member
Reaction score

your gpa should be high enough to go in without interview. I applied with 3.67 2 years ago for first 5 sem and was asked to go interview. Probably because of my o lvl english too. Somehow i did not get in nbs but hss econs haha.

CherylKaylee

Reaction score
your gpa should be high enough to go in without interview. I applied with 3.67 2 years ago for first 5 sem and was asked to go interview. Probably because of my o lvl english too. Somehow i did not get in nbs but hss econs haha.

Not really, i had a friend from nyp with gpa of 3.8 business too but didnt even get a chance at the interview ): :s11: how come you didnt get in? what was asked during the interview? Im like soooo worried now ><

Fallenangelz

Master Member
Reaction score
Not really, i had a friend from nyp with gpa of 3.8 business too but didnt even get a chance at the interview ): :s11: how come you didnt get in? what was asked during the interview? Im like soooo worried now ><

He didnt get a chance for interview or still havent get a chance for interview?

I probably did not do well for my interview? Haha, hmm something like why you choose nbs, whether you would want to stay in hostel etc. For me because my english is c5, they asked what did you do to improve your english and so on.

No point worrying also, end up might screw it up if you are too nervous. There's a written essay too.

felinhg

Reaction score
Anybody got accepted into NTU's communication studies already?
Mind sharing your results also? Thanks!

zola86

Reaction score
Hi peeps, am in a local uni doing double degree in accountancy and biz. Decided to extend help or answer any queries anyone may have. Do drop me a PM if you need anything.

cheers :)

khuzaimah

Reaction score
anybody received acceptance letter from ntu/nus for arts and social sciences sch?
i havent send my last sem results, still waiting for the official transcript. they wont send the letter till they receive last sem results issit?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.