NTU/NUS/SMU 2012-2013 Intake

Reaction score
anybody received acceptance letter from ntu/nus for arts and social sciences sch?
i havent send my last sem results, still waiting for the official transcript. they wont send the letter till they receive last sem results issit?

jux go to ur sch admin office and buy the official transcript.

Svenska01

Reaction score
I am scheduled for NBS interview tomorrow morning, and i hope anyone can share the topic on the short essay writing as well as the questions asked during the interview this year?

Hope someone can reply me asap ): thanks alot!

Hi!
Mind sharing about the essay writing and the interview? What questions were being asked?

Thanks in advance :)

xpxpxp7

Reaction score
anybody received acceptance letter from ntu/nus for arts and social sciences sch?
i havent send my last sem results, still waiting for the official transcript. they wont send the letter till they receive last sem results issit?

Hi, yes I received the offer on 15th march both NTU HSS and NUS FASS. I applied with only 5 semester results.

felinhg

Reaction score
Have you received your offer letter? How are your results?

no leh.. I haven't gotten an offer letter yet.
5 sems is 3.57 final is 3.63. But I haven't submitted my final GPA transcript yet cause I'm waiting for the paper one..

Do you think I should just take a print screen and upload it? NTU accepts print screens right..?

Did you apply for communication studies too?

xpxpxp7

Reaction score
What was your GPA! Should be very high de right! XD

Haha, it's not as high as what you thought. My GPA is 3.75. I guess it's the number of distinctions that I have. All the best to you anyway! Who knows we might be course mates :)

ImLostHere

Reaction score
What does the P grades stand for? If i fill up the P i get from the non graded subject into the application form, will it affect me?

ImLostHere

Reaction score
Well it actually It means you got a 1.0 for 4CU subject which is detrimental. But I think after you upload your transcripts it should clarify things up for them.
Btw which course and school have you applied for? And don't mind me asking your grades?

i applied for nus com sci,com eng, ee, engineering. gpa 3.87 with diploma in com eng

smallBIRD

Reaction score
no leh.. I haven't gotten an offer letter yet.
5 sems is 3.57 final is 3.63. But I haven't submitted my final GPA transcript yet cause I'm waiting for the paper one..

Do you think I should just take a print screen and upload it? NTU accepts print screens right..?

Did you apply for communication studies too?

yea i applied for comm studies using my 5 sems result of 3.56. Hope we can get in!

felinhg

Reaction score
Haha, it's not as high as what you thought. My GPA is 3.75. I guess it's the number of distinctions that I have. All the best to you anyway! Who knows we might be course mates :)

Thanks! :)
Which course did you get accepted for btw? And which one you intend to finally choose? (If you don't mind saying.. :D:D)

jameskoay

Reaction score
hi guys... have always been wondering why ppl favour NTU business over NUS business? Is the only reason the 3 year course? as opposed to NUS. what do you guys think? :)

xpxpxp7

Reaction score
Thanks! :)
Which course did you get accepted for btw? And which one you intend to finally choose? (If you don't mind saying.. :D:D)

I got accepted into NUS FASS and NTU psychology. My diploma was a psychology diploma. Haha I've accepted NUS FASS :)

khuzaimah

Reaction score

thats quite high! mine is only 3.64 huhu...still waiting~

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.