Best Credit Card for Tax/IRAS Payment

saintgtril

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone knows where in the iras site can i verify my SC credit card payment? Thanks!

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
instant refund mean more trouble for them only.
anyway refund is a trouble to them haha.

if they check payment is from scb card, 90% bet they can prepare for some refund to be done.

Ok, just checked, they refunded straight into my bank account :D

Not too bad - can get "free" $200 :s13:

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
although they refund straight into ur bank, is the account summary updated with the transaction of debit and credit?

Don't understand - paiseh

Refund amount is less than $4k - does it answer your question? hahah

ping2

Reaction score
how long does it take to reflect on IRAS website? i made the payment on 15th march, IRAS called on 20th march to confirm payment but still not reflected on the system.. hmm...

naruto13

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how long does it take to reflect on IRAS website? i made the payment on 15th march, IRAS called on 20th march to confirm payment but still not reflected on the system.. hmm...

my one 16 reflected but not 17. same stuck in the air it seem.

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Mine was reflected the next day :)

perly

Reaction score

same here, paid before deadline n not reflect on IRAS yet, n IRAS din even contact me....:(

osirisis

Reaction score
"Further, with effect from 21 April 2012, payments made to all billing organisations via Online Banking using your credit card will also cease to earn points and CashBack. "

so now no point doing online with this scb liao..

larcano

Reaction score

IRAS so fast charge liao ar?

mikezuper

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
"Further, with effect from 21 April 2012, payments made to all billing organisations via Online Banking using your credit card will also cease to earn points and CashBack. "

so now no point doing online with this scb liao..
Wow .. seriously?

Too many exploit this loophole .. haha

When I figure it out last time, I was surprise SCB made it so easy.
Damn, thats when I know I am going to spend a lot until next year haha. Oh well, at least I used it while it last :)

naruto13

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wow .. seriously?

Too many exploit this loophole .. haha

When I figure it out last time, I was surprise SCB made it so easy.
Damn, thats when I know I am going to spend a lot until next year haha. Oh well, at least I used it while it last :)

i dont see much loophole to be frank.
dont know what others did LOL.

or u figure something out?

the current loophole i know is not related to scb online banking.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.