Manhattan Credit Card Users?

naruto13

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks narotu13!

13 bucks are worth my effort already~~

VI is far beyond me...

but do u know this 13buck valid if only if u spend $1000 base on my example. and u also need to check the uob tier discount =)

if u can swipe $1000 on master/visa for daily life per mth, its huge for me lah. for those apply cc under 30-40k income!

example 1k * 12 = 12k in a year. haven include cash expenses.

yew siang road

Reaction score
but do u know this 13buck valid if only if u spend $1000 base on my example. and u also need to check the uob tier discount =)

if u can swipe $1000 on master/visa for daily life per mth, its huge for me lah. for those apply cc under 30-40k income!

example 1k * 12 = 12k in a year. haven include cash expenses.

Uob has 3 levels: 300, 800, 1500. It is indeed hard for us to spend 800 per month... My wife works in NUS where u can use NETS to pay for meals at the canteen. And we do CC auto reload into NETS. And we bought a TV under UOB installment. Spservice bill (our house and my friend's) is paid every 3 months over the somerset SP counter. And from time to time, there are unexpected big money spendings which renders previous effort meaningless...too much considerations and predictions and luck:) I don't know how long I can hang in there but so far so good...

naruto13

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Uob has 3 levels: 300, 800, 1500. It is indeed hard for us to spend 800 per month... My wife works in NUS where u can use NETS to pay for meals at the canteen. And we do CC auto reload into NETS. And we bought a TV under UOB installment. Spservice bill (our house and my friend's) is paid every 3 months over the somerset SP counter. And from time to time, there are unexpected big money spendings which renders previous effort meaningless...too much considerations and predictions and luck:) I don't know how long I can hang in there but so far so good...

stick to xtrasaver 2% lol. can u max ur manhattan card? if nope, i rather u pay 1yr in advance for whatever monthly expenses till the 4k mark.

pologorgor

Master Member
Reaction score
sibei sian my standardchart application kena reject again
other bank issue me but not standard chartrr

swatchie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So anyone tried transferring the $200 rebate into your bank account and succeeded?

mikezuper

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i kanna rejected by uob & maybank but SCB/citi/anz approve~

different ppl different case~
I kena rejected by HSBC, called and they said missing CPF Statement but actually I already submitted, appealed and until now no news ...

naruto13

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
seem like they are more busy in ways to increase their profit instead of marketing.
which include reducing the card benefits HAHA

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
seem like they are more busy in ways to increase their profit instead of marketing.
which include reducing the card benefits HAHA

But of course, all business outfits need to be profitable mah...hahah

First they dangle the carrot and once people are hooked, they start to reel us in :s8:

naruto13

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

First they dangle the carrot and once people are hooked, they start to reel us in :s8:

ur 2nd statment is true. anything to reel them we should do it too wahahah.

they wont make a loss since newspaper report so big make ultra huge profit.

larcano

Reaction score

Seems like we're all carrots one way or another...kena chop chop chop! :s22:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.