Which Graphics card to buy in Y2024

BlitzStryker

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi. Was looking for a budget pc. Acer got one mini
Pc at $599. But it mention that there is no graphic card ? How does this affect the image or display ? Sorry for the noob question.

Means no dedicated graphic card,image mayb smaller resolution(not 100% confirm) but can 100% confirm the video quality so-so and gaming performance is No-Go that kind haha.

Dun get branded pc,not value or $,lousy hardwares,sky high price,meagre 1year warrantry(compares to diy 3yrs) Can create a thread in hardware clinic and state your budget and usage,let them recommend you a build,you can find a guy who can built you for you and sent over to your hse. He also provide consultation and troubleshooting for a low fee. Find Fotran.

If not,then just get a branded pc,performance so-so,price is erm.. Then 1year warranty,after that spoilt get another one lousy hardware and sky-high price branded pc agn

any rumors on the mid range gtx600s?
wait until neck growing longer as each day passes.

Mainstream mid range gtx600 coming in late april earliest to mid may. Best chance is mid may

arcana75

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Post #1 isn't being updated to include the newer cards eg HD78x0 and GTX680.

thongs

Banned
Reaction score
Hi, i have a question. I am a noob **** in graphics card.

Currently i am interested in buying a new graphics card. Could you list me the graphics card that are good and worth the money?

AXLE 3D Official

Reaction score
Dear AXLE 3D Official,

You have received an infraction at HardwareZ one.co xm,s xg | Product reviews | Technology News | Blogs

Reason: Unsolicited Content (Commercial solicitation / Ads / Referrals / Spam)
-------
Advertising.
-------

This infraction is worth 3 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
Which Graphics card to buy in Y2012
Quote:

View Post thongs wrote:

Hi, i have a question. I am a noob **** in graphics card.

Currently i am interested in buying a new graphics card. Could you list me the graphics card that are good and worth the money?

oh...our msgs was removed by admin. Since you have a budget of $200 then i would suggest you to go for the Axxx brand GTX460 1GB DDR5 with dual huge Arctic fans and 4 copper heat pipe. However, a power supply with 2 PCI-Ex are required. If you are not thinking to have your power supply ungraded. Then u may go for GT440 2GB and get a free upsize to 4GB.

All the best,

Connecting IT to You

Hi, Admin,
What happened?
I mentioned AXXX brand also not allowed?!!!

:s11:

Last edited:

xonix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The unofficial rule is that only "certain" brands can be promoted or recommended. :p

AXLE 3D Official

Reaction score
Which gfx is most value for money in terms of price vs performance?

I think the best value for for money graphics card is GT 440 if you do not have a 6 pins PCI-Ex power connector or you do not want to upgrade your power supply unit. Further more like some AXxx brand GT440 come with a very large 4GB graphics memory configuration.

gallagher

Banned
Reaction score
440 with 4gb ram got what use, or pure gimmick?

i have read somewhere higher ram does not mean better

need the power of the gpu chip itself also

Felfirez

Master Member
Reaction score
I think the best value for for money graphics card is GT 440 if you do not have a 6 pins PCI-Ex power connector or you do not want to upgrade your power supply unit. Further more like some AXxx brand GT440 come with a very large 4GB graphics memory configuration.

facepalm.jpg

AXLE 3D Official

Reaction score
Not everyone have a budget to buy a penthouse(GTX680/HD7970). If you have a small budget for a private shoebox(GT430/GT440 1GB). Must well you go for a more roomy HDB 4/5Room flat(GT440 4GB).... :)

cyberwave

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not everyone have a budget to buy a penthouse(GTX680/HD7970). If you have a small budget for a private shoebox(GT430/GT440 1GB). Must well you go for a more roomy HDB 4/5Room flat(GT440 4GB).... :)

funny,humor,star,trek-3772e6d13e24639605480afc234e00e2_h.jpg

a GT440 cant even utilise 1gb of vram. what more 4gb :s22:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.