The HTC One X - World's first Quad Beast

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wah... with beats earphone look very sa ki man!! my is cheapo normal earphone from htc.. de fug... :vijayadmin:

I can really tell you, it makes billions dollars much better with Beats headset than the cheapo HTC One X's headset! That's I kept my Beats headset.:)

Chevalier

Master Member
Reaction score
bro, comparing my xperia s on the latest .73fw, my wife one X battery really drain big time.....

heh give it a few days of conditioning dude. i havent done anything special also with regards to battery. i just disabled some apps which im not using

foto13

Reaction score
me a hubclub member but only hitting 12mth come 22 april. u think can early recontract?

I don't think so but can try. My will be 12mth on 14apr hubclub and Platinum member, call platinum club CSO I still have to wait till 14.

foto13

Reaction score
Did you go down to SH shop or over the phone with CSO?

I got the waiver with 4 months to ago (my 21th Month is 30/07/2012). I;m also a Hubber, since millions ago.

I told the girl nicely over the counter to be flexible to waive since it's about 3 more weeks to go only with the STRONG reason that the HTC $100 off voucher is only valid until 6th April. I told her that I wouldn't be here to do earlier-then-21 months re-con if not for the 6th April deadline which is obtained from HTC event.

She said wait, turned around, knocked her head on the Starhub signboard behind her, and then crashed through the wall, came back and said that her Sales team agreed to waive. That's what happened.;)

If u are hubclub member you can re-con ever 12mth

Skyy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
me a hubclub member but only hitting 12mth come 22 april. u think can early recontract?

as per foto said, can recon every year under 1 address n provided u never sign iphone plan..else still got penalty but lesser

shadowlezz

Master Member
Reaction score
For dropbox must wait for the email that will be sent to you,click the link and sign in to ur drop box. It will now reflect 25gb.

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yeap! About 5 hours after getting my set. My dropbox had increased from 5.5GB to a whooping 28GB now.

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
for those who miss the stock ics browser, can try ics+ browser in marketplace. faster than the htc one. :D

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.