The HTC One X - World's first Quad Beast

theory_87

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ok.. understood-ed!!

since we are on the topic of charging... can i ask something?

i came from a HD2 and have the hd2 original charger with me.. my brother has a chacha so i have a chacha charger at home too..

i checked these 2 chargers.. the output is rated at 1A, same as the one x charger.. so i tried to use them instead to see if i can put one in my bag and leave the other plugged into the main socket..

turns out both the hd2 charger and chacha charger cannot be used to charge the one x..

it phone will light up for a while (the red charging LED).. then after a while it will switch off..

anyone else got this same problem?
No problem. Using the changer I had from HTC diamond

theory_87

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
HTC One X - - bugatti - THE EUROPEAN BRAND

size1_Skinny_XL_desert_front.jpg
This should be too big for one x too... Waiting for the xda guy to review

Skyy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
skyy, I was able to do that without rooting with widgetsoid. I'm so happy now. thanks to citiguy!

I just tried it n u're right, widgetsoid can add the whole widget to the notification pull down. it's not really what I imagined it to be because I was thinking of how CM7 n AOKP did it but hey, it's still a good workaround till a dev actually incorporates the notification toggles officially.

Skyy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Regarding the screen, the black level is quite a step back from.iPhone 4 ips LCD..

can post some pics? use the exact same pic n put max brightness on both phones n take a pic of both of them

whencatsruletheworld

Reaction score
Just sent my phone to the service center yesterday. Speaker just died while listening to music. Service center tells me "Will have to charge if hardware is damaged"!! Asked for a replacement, says can't. Bad bad experience.

So they will charge if you repair too?? What nonsense is this?! They are being unreasonable if that is the case

lawryyxD

Reaction score
So they will charge if you repair too?? What nonsense is this?! They are being unreasonable if that is the case

sorry if i sound rude

i think what the service center means is that if they find our hardware was damaged by the user instead of e.g. it came with the defect then they have the rights to charge you.

ExK

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ExK, how did you managed to do that?

I installed widgetsoid, setup a widget pane, go to 'advanced', and then click 'notification'.

try it!

and the new notification pane looks something like this:

LTntNHOWoc7T248tNZqfWnRdFaYfN4r-AHE5NSHAvYCgvMsAKoZdRwVyRHi2us7ZLu8

whencatsruletheworld

Reaction score
sorry if i sound rude

i think what the service center means is that if they find our hardware was damaged by the user instead of e.g. it came with the defect then they have the rights to charge you.

WAHH PHEWW. SCARE ME HAHAHHA. Ok my bad for getting the wrong idea.

No la not rude. Haha :D

Chevalier

Master Member
Reaction score
I had iPhone 4, sgs2 and note... one x is the worst of in batt life... Standby is great. But once screen on, batt drain like hell... Also it not as smooth as the other 3 I mention atm... I'm using ROMeOS Rom with some tweaks to enchance performance lisp... But I'm pretty sure those issue will be iron out in time to come. I believe the real problem is how the is handle the 4 cores and the radio/modem version. Regarding the screen, the black level is quite a step back from.iPhone 4 ips LCD..

hey bro try out android revolution HD yet?

im using that now and i find it so much smoother and like you i had and Iphone 4, SGS2 , Note, XPERIA S and now HTC One X.

in terms of battery the Note wins hands down la but coming in second for me is the HoX.

ExK

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wow chevalier ... you've soooo many phones .... won't your pants pocket become too ... attention catching??? :o

mic3

Reaction score
Anyone encounter this problem where when you go to some other pages then you pressed the "home" button, it takes a while to load.

At first when i started to use it, it is like instant one (very fast). But after a while it takes like 3-5 secs to load.

Anyone have any idea what went wrong?

deathscthe

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone encounter this problem where when you go to some other pages then you pressed the "home" button, it takes a while to load.

At first when i started to use it, it is like instant one (very fast). But after a while it takes like 3-5 secs to load.

Anyone have any idea what went wrong?
sense probably crashed or was closed to free up ram. try closing apps or restart ur phone once in a while

porcu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how to reduce the brightness of the One-X during camera mode?
The brightness is sucking up all the juice fast!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.