DBS Altitude Visa Signature

Kentang

Master Member
Reaction score
the FAR is included in this card or need to sign on for the FAR program?
if it works as the same at Amex before, means when u pay using the card, FAR privileges will be accorded to u.. the CC will also be the FAR card..

there are ppl who actually purchase the FAR card itself.. i think the basic FAR card is retailing at abt 300+ if i dun remember wrongly..

naruto13

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if it works as the same at Amex before, means when u pay using the card, FAR privileges will be accorded to u.. the CC will also be the FAR card..

there are ppl who actually purchase the FAR card itself.. i think the basic FAR card is retailing at abt 300+ if i dun remember wrongly..

yeah i know FAR card need to buy de.
but if FAR card is tie into CC without additional $ payable, this is totally another ball game. super worth it.

but only useful if ppl frequent such restaurants.

qwertyuiop59

Reaction score
*Annual Credit Card membership fee applies. The offer is applicable to DBS Black American Express®, DBS Altitude American Express®, DBS Altitude Visa Signature, DBS Treasures Black Elite American Express® and DBS Insignia Visa Infinite Card new applications. Feed at Raffles Classic membership terms and conditions apply, click here for full terms and conditions.

Not too sure if u have to pay the cc annual fee if u want to get the FAR card.

Kentang

Master Member
Reaction score
*Annual Credit Card membership fee applies. The offer is applicable to DBS Black American Express®, DBS Altitude American Express®, DBS Altitude Visa Signature, DBS Treasures Black Elite American Express® and DBS Insignia Visa Infinite Card new applications. Feed at Raffles Classic membership terms and conditions apply, click here for full terms and conditions.

Not too sure if u have to pay the cc annual fee if u want to get the FAR card.
1st yr is free... so can try out..

2nd yr renewal, then see how lor... if need to pay, den see if u freq those restaurants.. otherwise, terminate if bank doesn't waiver..

mikezuper

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am going to switch my Amex to this one as well - the normal points are 3x as well :D

d3fc0n

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
im new to this.. since the miles earning is done on dbs side rite? can i start accumulating the miles b4 linking my KF account?

goenitz33

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i think easiest to get it is via existing CC owners.

the FAR membership looks attractive.

Awesom Andy

Reaction score
When did DBS start having FEED AT RAFFLES!?

Today. :s13:

Anyway, back in Singapore now, and the card was in my mail box waiting for my return. I won't go into details here as they've already been discussed and are generally correct given the information we have available.

Although, the visa version also gains the priority pass, giving 2x lounge access per year at the relevant lounges in some airports.

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Today. :s13:

Anyway, back in Singapore now, and the card was in my mail box waiting for my return. I won't go into details here as they've already been discussed and are generally correct given the information we have available.

Although, the visa version also gains the priority pass, giving 2x lounge access per year at the relevant lounges in some airports.
Woah interesting. I wonder How does the FAR works? Is it like AMEX's AMEX? where by you just pay with the card will do?

continuum

Reaction score
Two questions for those who know more about this new card:
  • It seems that if you want the FAR card, you need to pay the annual fee despite the online application stating waiver for first year. Source: DBS Cards Benefits - Feed at Raffles | DBS Singapore
  • If this is the case, do we get 10,000 miles (or 5,000 points) if we pay the annual fee upon registration (not renewal). I don't mind paying $180 for 10,000 miles. :)

EDIT: Alright. Found the answer. You need to pay the annual fee in order to get the FAR card. And, there is no bonus points/miles for this.

Last edited:

d3fc0n

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
you will earn DBS points which can be redeemed into miles when u want it.
dbs points for altitude runs seperate track frm the normal dbs points rite? coz normal dbs points will expire within 1 year?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.