hongkong cityview hotel rooms pics, for those who wanna see ...

buzzmario

Reaction score
hi, i am taking jetstar, i will be arriving at t2 hk. may i know which bus and where to take to cityviews? which busstop alight too. thanks

rica_chong

Reaction score
Managed to book from jetabout. I received their confirmation receipt in my email. Do I just use that to check in?

xiaowhois

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
jetabout room for cityview really cheap~ on average 136bucks per nite for mine trip in end of june~ while other website booking price @ 160-170bucks per nite

Ruriel

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Just asking, after booking from Jetabout, is there any reservation number for me to use to liaise directly with the hotel? For eg., need to request for twin beds instead of double, prefer non-smoking rooms, etc. I usually prefer to follow up with the hotel a few weeks just before the trip, rather than requesting only during checking-in...

Kensuke11

Reaction score
Just asking, after booking from Jetabout, is there any reservation number for me to use to liaise directly with the hotel? For eg., need to request for twin beds instead of double, prefer non-smoking rooms, etc. I usually prefer to follow up with the hotel a few weeks just before the trip, rather than requesting only during checking-in...

Just email them with ur name and check in date.
I did that previously

runforyourlife

Reaction score
i have a quick question, the free shuttle from airport express at hkg station doesn't bring you to cityview right?

how you guys go there ar? from airport straight away book a coach or what huh? thanks in advance everybody!

edit:

ok i found smth.. 2 ways.

1) airport express to kowloon station - change to k5 to the cityview
2) take A21 from airport straight to ya ma tei station and walk to city view.

which is better huh?

Last edited:

chaz

Reaction score
I took option 1 before. Very smooth and good ride on the train and bus. Right to the doorstep. :)

torrent06

Reaction score
ok i found smth.. 2 ways.

1) airport express to kowloon station - change to k5 to the cityview
2) take A21 from airport straight to ya ma tei station and walk to city

I took the airport express and K5. No jams for the train (less than 30 mins excluding K5) but price is higher unless u can get the discounted tickets for group (must travel together). The train frequency is 10 mins while that for K5 is 20 mins.

Last edited:

runforyourlife

Reaction score
Ahhh ok thanks bros

I try jet about but too ex.. Cheaper if I travel by jets tar and book hotel off hotel.com

xiaowhois

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
there is airport express shuttle bus from kowloon stn to cityview hotel directly

buzzmario

Reaction score
I took the airport express and K5. No jams for the train (less than 30 mins excluding K5) but price is higher unless u can get the discounted tickets for group (must travel together). The train frequency is 10 mins while that for K5 is 20 mins.
i taking jetstar so will arrive in t2, so is the train station at t2 ? roughly what is the price for whole jourey to city view
?

torrent06

Reaction score
i taking jetstar so will arrive in t2, so is the train station at t2 ? roughly what is the price for whole jourey to city view
?

The airport express station is linked to both terminals. HK$90 for single trip. HK$160 for return trip. Or you can get special group tickets. Group of 2 HK$140, Group of 3 HK$190, Group of 4 HK$220

Can also consider this promotion if you are a hsbc cardholder. Must purchase online. Not available at the counter.

HSBC homeandAway Privilege Programme

buzzmario

Reaction score
The airport express station is linked to both terminals. HK$90 for single trip. HK$160 for return trip. Or you can get special group tickets. Group of 2 HK$140, Group of 3 HK$190, Group of 4 HK$220

Can also consider this promotion if you are a hsbc cardholder. Must purchase online. Not available at the counter.

HSBC homeandAway Privilege Programme

that is expensive. if take bus, does it direct bring us to cityview? price and bus nos?

torrent06

Reaction score
that is expensive. if take bus, does it direct bring us to cityview? price and bus nos?

I don't think it's expensive considering coach transfer service can easily cost HKD 140. The Airport Express Travel Pass can be a good choice too as it includes 3 days of unlimited MTR travel MTR > Fares & Tickets > Online Ticketing > Airport Express Services > Airport Express Travel Pass
On hindsight, I should have gotten this pass when I was in HK.

Most of the answers to your questions can be found at Location - The Cityview - Hong Kong Hotel - The Cityview Hong Kong Official Site
or just read some of the earlier posts on this thread.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.