FC.FANTASISTA - Players Recruitment

RalliartTurbo

Reaction score
Hi,I am new here.I am very interested to join the team.My Adidas goalkeeper gloves and boots are waiting to be called into action.The problem is I cannot take long goal kicks.PM me,okay?I have been waiting to join a team for a long time since my previous one was disbanded.

I can also fill in at right/left back or operate as a midfielder on the left/right.

Last edited:

mobc1990

Reaction score
hi,brother i heard about your football team on forums.hardwarezone.com.sg,i wonder if your team is still active??got no experience in playing football,just that during secondary school,i did play for basketball school team,currently fitness wise is ok,jogg 2.4km everyday,but horse power very slow :p,stamina should be ok...

actually i dont mind playing substitude,as i know my own ability,just want to join a soccer club to crav my football passion and also maybe keep myself even fitter...

socade

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi,brother i heard about your football team on forums.hardwarezone.com.sg,i wonder if your team is still active??got no experience in playing football,just that during secondary school,i did play for basketball school team,currently fitness wise is ok,jogg 2.4km everyday,but horse power very slow :p,stamina should be ok...

actually i dont mind playing substitude,as i know my own ability,just want to join a soccer club to crav my football passion and also maybe keep myself even fitter...

email me or pm

socade

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hello! Why not let some interested players see how the training and the sessions are conducted?

got you tube video link
and players can join in first for training and decide if want to continue

Alex.hero

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
got you tube video link
and players can join in first for training and decide if want to continue

Okay I will join after my exams on 21 may. I am a no nonsense defender and my friends often tell me that I remind them of Gary Neville. :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.