Regimental Police

onefineday

Reaction score
Army = RP
Navy = Sea Soldier
Airforce = FDS

Basically all 3 will take a combined RP course it was 6 weeks for my batch, after which the army folks will stay and the other 2 are posted to their respective bases. For airforce and army it is additional 2 weeks and for navy it is additional 12 weeks.

You will be doing some basic infantry training at clementi (if you survive BMT then you will survive this no problem).

My experience at clementi was super slack compared to BMT, fitness drop like mad, so dont worry. And for the sea soldiers, glhf you will have to go through another we 12 weeks of trainee life and it is very regimental.

I don't wanna post too specific detail regarding training cause they actually monitor all these online activity :s16:

prtscn

Reaction score
The BMT posting says RP(Trainee). Does that mean I confirm army or will I still be streamed into army/airforce/navy after 6 weeks. In other words, does some BMT posting say sea soldier or FDS or all say RP then stream when inside? How do they decide if they are streaming later? Thx

not sure sure about RP(trainee) part as i received the same as well. But i have friends who were posted to Sea Soldier, mentioned specifically.

prtscn

Reaction score
Army = RP
Navy = Sea Soldier
Airforce = FDS

Basically all 3 will take a combined RP course it was 6 weeks for my batch, after which the army folks will stay and the other 2 are posted to their respective bases. For airforce and army it is additional 2 weeks and for navy it is additional 12 weeks.

You will be doing some basic infantry training at clementi (if you survive BMT then you will survive this no problem).

My experience at clementi was super slack compared to BMT, fitness drop like mad, so dont worry. And for the sea soldiers, glhf you will have to go through another we 12 weeks of trainee life and it is very regimental.

I don't wanna post too specific detail regarding training cause they actually monitor all these online activity :s16:

Thanks for the clarification. Were u a RP? How's the training and subsequent posting like? I heard that weekends and public hols are no longer in existence.. only duty on or duty off.

viperfra

Reaction score
u use your leave on the days you suppose to be on duty... Walking under the sun depends on which unit are you in... it varies...

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
not sure sure about RP(trainee) part as i received the same as well. But i have friends who were posted to Sea Soldier, mentioned specifically.

Sea soldier course and the rp course are different. If your vocation is stated as rp trainee, you are going for this course known as BASIC PROTECTION SECURITY COURSE (BPSC).

After the course you will be either be deployed to an army camp, airbases or navy landside.

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
RP got chance go overseas at all?

For exercise, not at the moment. But for myself, I was asked to volunteer in exercise raintree, which is a non-op related exercise. Ex Raintree is a collaborated activity from various departments to try improve the dry weather in Indonesia to prevent forest fire..

Potatoe

Reaction score
eh the 2PDF camp still cannot use camera phone right? sian. posted to there

Depends on what subunit u in. Reservist nsmen are all processed under ICTC and ICTC is a green zone.

Anyway you are a chao trainee kia. Trainee is the lowest lifeform in SAF. Don't go and act hero bring camera phone and tio mark/arrow.

waterballoon

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ya i confirm bring dumb phone first... see what instruction they give. hopefully can bring la lol

applets

Banned
Reaction score
8 SIR Security Trooper (SCV )Trainee

Found out my son got his posting and I just wondering whats this course and how long . Stay in our out ?

Any brothers can help elaborate duties and stuff will be most obliged . TQ

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.