NTU/NUS/SMU 2012-2013 Intake

beaumont

Reaction score
eh.. now then get the offer uh.. thats quite late.. mind disclosing your l1b4 and gpa? so we know the standards :)

GPA when application was sent : 3.88 (5 Sem)
L1R4 : 10
Final GPA : 3.91 (Still yet to send in final results)

Bizad was my 3rd choice. 1st and 2nd choices were Law and Bizad(Accountancy) respectively.

Don't know whether to accept or reapply next year. Would really love to pursue law but I know chances are extremely slim. See how it goes. Haha. :)

jameskoay

Reaction score
GPA when application was sent : 3.88 (5 Sem)
L1R4 : 10
Final GPA : 3.91 (Still yet to send in final results)

Bizad was my 3rd choice. 1st and 2nd choices were Law and Bizad(Accountancy) respectively.

Don't know whether to accept or reapply next year. Would really love to pursue law but I know chances are extremely slim. See how it goes. Haha. :)

ah i see... it was your 3rd choice. biz ad course? SP? haha you can probably try SMU law.. it should be a better shot than NUS law :)

beaumont

Reaction score
ah i see... it was your 3rd choice. biz ad course? SP? haha you can probably try SMU law.. it should be a better shot than NUS law :)

Nope not SP. From TP but not from Business. From an aviation management course. Maybe thats the reason for the delay in the receipt of the Bizad offer letter.

I applied for SMU Law as well but I was interviewed for my 2nd choice-Business Management instead. Don't know whether I'm already placed on the rejection list or not. :s22:

Maybe its because I still haven't send in my SAT score yet. =:p

Last edited:

jameskoay

Reaction score
Nope not SP. From TP but not from Business. From an aviation management course. Maybe thats the reason for the delay in the receipt of the Bizad offer letter.

I applied for SMU Law as well but I was interviewed for my 2nd choice-Business Management instead. Don't know whether I'm already placed on the rejection list or not. :s22:

Maybe its because I still haven't send in my SAT score yet. =:p

oh okay.. you can try for 2 more years :) if you still don't get it.. then at least you've tried haha all the best :)

CherylKaylee

Reaction score
Hi all! I have a question.

I received an email from smu today asking me to attend the lkc scholars program interview in May but I didn't apply for it though. And I just had my admission interview for business admin and the eng proficiency test on monday so I doubt I got acceptance from them so soon. Anyone else received the email too?

:s11:

Gattberserk

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyway now finally admitting into NTU EEE, here is my not-so-good-and-risky result.

GPA when application sent: 3.697
GPA final: 3.601

L1R4: 12

Hope my info will help those seeking entry to NTU EEE... :o

avviicc

Banned
Reaction score
social science

i dun see anyone receiving school of social science..

Anyone getting offer from school of social science?

iamdinosaur

Reaction score
Am A level student and has yet to receive any reply from any of the unis.. I think i no hope liao haha even NIE doesnt want me :(

My friend who has got worse results than i have at least got informed by NIE that she'd been shortlisted for an interview which was already over a few days back. Sian diao :/

Anyone else got notified by NIE liao? But NIE supposedly mainly hands out notifications in May right? Arghhhh god the suspense!!! DX

ruixiang92

Reaction score
oops sorry, forgot you are the director of admissions office in ntu, nus and smu.

He already stated he's applying through DA, who knows eh?
QFT.

No one should be condemned of any result until they receive the rejection letter. Even if they do, they still have chances of appealing. Such people are the reason why our dear elitist society continues to flourish.

MoxLotus

Master Member
Reaction score
QFT.

No one should be condemned of any result until they receive the rejection letter. Even if they do, they still have chances of appealing. Such people are the reason why our dear elitist society continues to flourish.

No one is condemning. People posting their choices and results to seek feedbacks on their chances. And we are just giving a realistic feedback. By your definition, ppl here should stop asking on what their chances are as they all stand an equal chance b4 the rejection letter reaches their doorstep. However, we all know that this is false. So pls dun give ppl false hope and suffer from great disappointment later.

In the event that they actually get into the course that they opted for, just congratulate them. Its better than giving them some false hope and they fail to get it in the end.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.