police selection assessment

lonestar86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi guys. i've been invited for a SPO selection assessment next Wednesday. the email mentioned that there will be a psychometric test but i've already done mine recently when i applied for dxo. so can i be excused from it? the psychometric test of mindef and spf are different?

and i was told to be in formal attire so i guess there will be interview?

thanks in advance.

Last edited:

jialingjj

Reaction score
Can I know to became police officer have to pass law test and pass ippt, is there anything else that need to pass?

flakkgot

Reaction score
Can I know how long it takes to receive or call u for medical checkup or rejected or for 2nd interview

I applied back in last october when i am still in poly last sem, went for interview and psychometric tests in end october, then medical in early nov.

Went for a second medical in mid march.. untill now no news le.

Anybody here can advise?

lameness

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone went for the SPO selection this morning? quite surprise to see so many girls.

many of them are graduating this semester i guess.

will like to check, during home team training, are trainees allowed to travel overseas during breaks?

byakuya_23

Reaction score
thinking of signing as spo also. If i pes c in army due to injury but have recovered got chance? since there is a medical check up oso

Also any advise for the life as spo?

Last edited:

Maurdivh

Reaction score
Guys can I know if I entered SPF as a diploma only, what are the chances I can go further my studies while in the force with them ah?

I understand there will also be a period I have to serve first and this is also subject to approval. Just need to know the rough period to wait...

Oh I'm also talking about both cases, the one whereby it's paid by them and paid by ourselves...

kakashixx

Reaction score
juz got emailed to go for selection assessment for SPO ( Psychometric Test
, Physical Assessment, Verification of Documents) on 9th May. 8th May is my Airport Emergency Officer Interview. 2 consecutive days! lol.

Anyway, i heard the training is in June right? Since i got called up so late, and judging from the responses that it usually takes arnd 2months for the whole process to go through, does it mean i probably gonna miss the June intake? if miss liao sibei sian, muz wait so long..

byakuya_23

Reaction score
juz got emailed to go for selection assessment for SPO ( Psychometric Test
, Physical Assessment, Verification of Documents) on 9th May. 8th May is my Airport Emergency Officer Interview. 2 consecutive days! lol.

Anyway, i heard the training is in June right? Since i got called up so late, and judging from the responses that it usually takes arnd 2months for the whole process to go through, does it mean i probably gonna miss the June intake? if miss liao sibei sian, muz wait so long..

Yah confirm miss, especially after first interview they take pretty long to get back.

Last edited:

flakkgot

Reaction score
Wonder if anybody applied late last yr ( Nov/ Dec) and have not received a confirmation/rejection letter from police recruitment yet?

Notably those who will be joining under the MTE scheme, meaning sign on for NS.

Anybody?

noname123

Reaction score
actually i very bad in my inclined pull up, anyway to train it? is a confirm to pass ippt to became a po right.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.