[Monitor] Crossover IPS LCD 27 inches

windwaver

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I've a noob question. can this monitor be supported by an onboard graphics? I'm using a biostar sta880G+ mb. can any bro advise, thx

Don't think there's a DVI-D onboard gfx right? I didn't keep track of hardware for quite awhile though.

windwaver

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My monitor arrived at 10:38am but I'm in office :D. Super busy with work these few days, probably will only be able to re-deliver the monitor next Wed. I'll try to do a review after setting it up next week ;).

Sorry to those who are asking for reviews. I understand you guys are eager to get these value for money monitors.

My PC Bank monitor which has ZERO dead pixel claim is still with the courier because I really have no time to collect/receive it :s8:. Given my schedule, I should be able to give a review fastest by next Thurs when the re-delivery comes by.

justdaryl

Reaction score
finally got round to cleaning the dust out of my monitor.
at the same time i blacked out the logo and the white border.
there are still some dust particles but at least its much much better now, cant be seen from normal viewing distance.

almost looks like an apple cinema display now haha

Last edited:

visuallin

Reaction score
Managed to get my crossover to show image! Looks like there is no dead pixel, obvious backlight bleeding at the bottom right. Quality not as good as expected, metal frame slightly bent and deformed causing a gap with the panel.

No regrets going back to ips, screen is gorgeous. The resolution is slaughtering my gfx when gaming though...

Last edited:

i1magic

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Managed to get my crossover to show image! Looks like there is no dead pixel, obvious backlight bleeding at the bottom right. Quality not as good as expected, metal frame slightly bent and deformed causing a gap with the panel.

No regrets going back to ips, screen is gorgeous. The resolution is slaughtering my gfx when gaming though...

"slaughtering" your gfx? Meaning what?

i1magic

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
After so many days .. nobody has bought and collected the monitor yet?

Please share review.

windwaver

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sorry to those who are asking for reviews. I understand you guys are eager to get these value for money monitors.

My PC Bank monitor which has ZERO dead pixel claim is still with the courier because I really have no time to collect/receive it :s8:. Given my schedule, I should be able to give a review fastest by next Thurs when the re-delivery comes by.

Think I'm the only one that bought PC Bank :D

terence52

Banned
Reaction score
Just got mine. Slightly yellowish colour thou. Need to calibrate.. But otherwise pretty good. But I would be selling it off. Too big for my table. It have not been 10mins and my eyes hurt as its too near..
Anyway. Selling it @ 370 if anyone wanna grab it. Think I will get a 24" or reuse my U2312HMs.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.