Gundam Modeling Official thread - Part 5

aucheukyan

Master Member
Reaction score
Today is really a WTF day for me in Gunpla...

Am 80% complete for my PG 00 Gundam, and target to complete the whole thing by this weekend.

Today was building the hands, at the moment open the plastic bag containing the springs and screw (for the 'GN Drive', aka the joint), ONLY REALIZE THAT SOME PARTS ARE MISSING.

WTF !? Bought a whole nice box of PG gundam and now missing 2 packs of components?

Dunno why suddenly feels so tire now, no idea how to complaint this to Bandai, and no idea how to request the component...

taken from hobbyfanatics

*Take pictures of the damaged parts or sprews that have missing parts;
* Email bandaiactionkit@bandai.co.jp with a description of your problem (including which product you own) and the pictures that you took;
* If Bandai Japan accepts your request, they would ask you for your name, your address, your phone number and the part numbers that you are requesting;
* Send the requested information back to Bandai;
* Replacement parts should arrive in 1-2 weeks by EMS.

they say its very slow........ but its free anyway, up to 4 parts for replacements

osirisx

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
taken from hobbyfanatics

*Take pictures of the damaged parts or sprews that have missing parts;
* Email bandaiactionkit@bandai.co.jp with a description of your problem (including which product you own) and the pictures that you took;
* If Bandai Japan accepts your request, they would ask you for your name, your address, your phone number and the part numbers that you are requesting;
* Send the requested information back to Bandai;
* Replacement parts should arrive in 1-2 weeks by EMS.

they say its very slow........ but its free anyway, up to 4 parts for replacements

have u tested it?
actually I emailed them some time back about replacement parts, but they say they dun serve our region and asked me to contact local agent

in the end I just did a recast for my missing parts, anyone got any other experience do share

aucheukyan

Master Member
Reaction score
have u tested it?
actually I emailed them some time back about replacement parts, but they say they dun serve our region and asked me to contact local agent

in the end I just did a recast for my missing parts, anyone got any other experience do share

nv tried before.... locaL agent is shing tai toys

SGSpirit

Reaction score
Today is really a WTF day for me in Gunpla...

Am 80% complete for my PG 00 Gundam, and target to complete the whole thing by this weekend.

Today was building the hands, at the moment open the plastic bag containing the springs and screw (for the 'GN Drive', aka the joint), ONLY REALIZE THAT SOME PARTS ARE MISSING.

WTF !? Bought a whole nice box of PG gundam and now missing 2 packs of components?

Dunno why suddenly feels so tire now, no idea how to complaint this to Bandai, and no idea how to request the component...

where did you buy your model from? i remember i bought something from HAG before, found out some missing runners and went back to them, they replace all missing runner.

if you got it from those departmental store, maybe you can contact shing tai as someone mentioned.

actually you need to cut out the bar code from the box together with the form provided in the box and mail to bandai for them to replace your parts/runner but they only do this for once for each customer if i not remember correctly.

good luck

AikiBoy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just wonder... Those coated kits fade easily nowadays?

My old hyaku shiki gold fade n peel like crazy
Wonder coated kits nowadays last long not...

Last edited:

SecretZone

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
1 more kit done :D

4818548e.jpg

aucheukyan

Master Member
Reaction score
AGE 3 is surprisingly good and better than AGE 2

X-rounder pilot + imba cannon cannot be lousier than normal pilot with gundam

anyways....................... my noob entry for group build, see you guys tomorrow at 2pm HAW

IMG_20120430_215911.jpg

pics here

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.