[Monitor] Crossover IPS LCD 27 inches

i1magic

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just got mine. Slightly yellowish colour thou. Need to calibrate.. But otherwise pretty good. But I would be selling it off. Too big for my table. It have not been 10mins and my eyes hurt as its too near..
Anyway. Selling it @ 370 if anyone wanna grab it. Think I will get a 24" or reuse my U2312HMs.

Wah ... so fast selling? Which model is yours? Crossover or Achieva? Any dead pixel or stucked pixel?

terence52

Banned
Reaction score
My monitor arrived at my friend's place yesterday afternoon. No dp/bp/sp.

I ordered one from Redcap. Hopefully it would be at my friends place this week so I can collect it this sat. Might sell it thou. Have some sudden need for the funds.. =.="
Model: Shimian QH270-Lite.If anyone is keen.

Wah ... so fast selling? Which model is yours? Crossover or Achieva? Any dead pixel or stucked pixel?
I honestly wonder if you are blind or something. :s8:. I posted this before and this is the second time I have to quote my own post so you can see what model my monitor is.

i1magic

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just got mine. Slightly yellowish colour thou. Need to calibrate.. But otherwise pretty good. But I would be selling it off. Too big for my table. It have not been 10mins and my eyes hurt as its too near..
Anyway. Selling it @ 370 if anyone wanna grab it. Think I will get a 24" or reuse my U2312HMs.

I honestly wonder if you are blind or something. :s8:. I posted this before and this is the second time I have to quote my own post so you can see what model my monitor is.

Firstly, I am not blind.

Secondly, I do remember somebody that say that he wants to sell the monitor after receiving due to "sudden need of funds".

Then now I read somebody wanna sell it because too big for his table and eye hurts.

Hey, you think whole HWZ only you 1 person posting is it?

So how would I know that the person that has sudden need of funds is the same person who finds the monitor too big for his table and eye hurt looking at the 27" IPS panel?

terence52

Banned
Reaction score
Firstly, I am not blind.

Secondly, I do remember somebody that say that he wants to sell the monitor after receiving due to "sudden need of funds".

Then now I read somebody wanna sell it because too big for his table and eye hurts.

Hey, you think whole HWZ only you 1 person posting is it?

So how would I know that the person that has sudden need of funds is the same person who finds the monitor too big for his table and eye hurt looking at the 27" IPS panel?
Well, I am glad you are not blind then.

So what? I have other things to buy in mind. I never forced anyone with a gun to buy my monitor. I can just make a loss and call it a day.
Well, I dont. But I dont see the point in posting 3 bloody times of whats my god damm model of my monitor. FYI, You asked TWICE. I would assume you just didnt see my first post since it was already a few pages behind. But since someone saw my first post.. :s8:.
And the fact is I can sell it for any reason. Got a problem with it?

Then do you think you are the only one in HWZ posting? Who do you think you are?

i1magic

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Well, I am glad you are not blind then.

So what? I have other things to buy in mind. I never forced anyone with a gun to buy my monitor. I can just make a loss and call it a day.
Well, I dont. But I dont see the point in posting 3 bloody times of whats my god damm model of my monitor. FYI, You asked TWICE. I would assume you just didnt see my first post since it was already a few pages behind. But since someone saw my first post.. :s8:.
And the fact is I can sell it for any reason. Got a problem with it?

Then do you think you are the only one in HWZ posting? Who do you think you are?

If you have other thing to buy in mind, how about others? Since when we are talking about "forcing" here?

The reason why we are at this point now is because you start calling people names. If somebody is interested or consider about something ... can they ask question? Can they clarify?

People is asking you a question about something you want to sell. If you are really thinking of selling, what is the problem or repeating ... for other to see here?

I am not saying I want to buy ... but if somebody wanna let go something here ... isn't is normal and common practice that people ask and clarify question?

I am NOT the only one posting here in HWZ and definitely ... if I am trying to sell off something ... I would welcome question. And I would definitely not call somebody asking me a question "blind". Unless that person is somebody I know personally.

Who do I think I am is not the question, who do you think you are to call people blind .... is the question.

terence52

Banned
Reaction score
If you have other thing to buy in mind, how about others? Since when we are talking about "forcing" here?

The reason why we are at this point now is because you start calling people names. If somebody is interested or consider about something ... can they ask question? Can they clarify?

People is asking you a question about something you want to sell. If you are really thinking of selling, what is the problem or repeating ... for other to see here?

I am not saying I want to buy ... but if somebody wanna let go something here ... isn't is normal and common practice that people ask and clarify question?

I am NOT the only one posting here in HWZ and definitely ... if I am trying to sell off something ... I would welcome question. And I would definitely not call somebody asking me a question "blind". Unless that person is somebody I know personally.

Who do I think I am is not the question, who do you think you are to call people blind .... is the question.

I would like to clarify one thing. I hate repeating things I have to say or type. I would expect people to go at least a page behind to check previous posts. Its already a old habit of mine.
You dont usually see me asking the same question over and over again.
But I guess I cant apply it here.
I already mentioned that the monitor was perfect.
Well, I can't do anything if you want to take it to heart. :s8:.
This isn't a place you expect to be mollycoddled if you annoyed someone.
Anyway, I am a nobody. I see myself as a average teen. Problem?

Last edited:

i1magic

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I would like to clarify one thing. I hate repeating things I have to say or type. I would expect people to go at least a page behind to check previous posts. Its already a old habit of mine.
You dont usually see me asking the same question over and over again.
But I guess I cant apply it here.
I already mentioned that the monitor was perfect.
Well, I can't do anything if you want to take it to heart. :s8:.
This isn't a place you expect to be mollycoddled if you annoyed someone.
Anyway, I am a nobody. I see myself as a average teen. Problem?

Well, everybody has their characteristic and behaviour. So we respect people for who they are.

You can who you want to be ... and that applies for everybody, including you and me. But you start all this by calling people "blind". So how would you feel when you are just going around being yourself and somebody comes up to you and start calling you names?

We reply to so many post here in HWZ, so it is very normal / common for people to miss out or even not notice that a post is from the same person right?

Good ... you are in your teens ... it is not a problem. Being young is fantastic. Everybody can be somebody that makes a difference in another person's life.

The question is .... +ve difference or -ve difference.

I am cool about this but I will not just let anybody call me names and just ignore. I mean ... even if somebody were to call names on our buddy ... we would also defend him right?

npnt94

Master Member
Reaction score
wa lao. posion sia. if upgrade my LCD, my gpu cfm cannot tarhan one.

i1magic

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
omg need such a powerful card ah? :( is it possible to play in 1080p? will it look bad or something lol

Yah .... don't need such powerful card. I am using GTX460 ... which is pretty sufficient.

But since I have not gotten the card ... so cannot comment whether is it acceptable or not.

aces8080

Reaction score
Thinkin of getting a Crossover 27" IPS with pivot, tempered glass... anyone keen on doing a MO with me? could save a bit more

PM me... :)

terence52

Banned
Reaction score
Well, everybody has their characteristic and behaviour. So we respect people for who they are.

You can who you want to be ... and that applies for everybody, including you and me. But you start all this by calling people "blind". So how would you feel when you are just going around being yourself and somebody comes up to you and start calling you names?

We reply to so many post here in HWZ, so it is very normal / common for people to miss out or even not notice that a post is from the same person right?

Good ... you are in your teens ... it is not a problem. Being young is fantastic. Everybody can be somebody that makes a difference in another person's life.

The question is .... +ve difference or -ve difference.

I am cool about this but I will not just let anybody call me names and just ignore. I mean ... even if somebody were to call names on our buddy ... we would also defend him right?

I do. But not on those who annoy me one too many times.
Fine, I do agree on that. We do miss stuff. We are human after all.
How is being a teen Fantastic? Bitch please. I rather be working then in school. Its a hellhole no matter how I look at it. No doubt my "school life" improved over the years. I still feel like a outcast there.
Well, You can defend yourself. Who wouldn't if you don't think or feel you are wrong? I do the same as well. My buddy? I don't have one. Only some true friends who I would defend. But apart from that. The rest are just "friends"

terence52

Banned
Reaction score
omg need such a powerful card ah? :( is it possible to play in 1080p? will it look bad or something lol

Depends on your games also mah. If you play L4D2 even a midrange card can play at its full res. My 6950 seems to be running fine even at full res. Thou I dropped my settings from max to high for most of my games.

i1magic

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I do. But not on those who annoy me one too many times.
Fine, I do agree on that. We do miss stuff. We are human after all.
How is being a teen Fantastic? Bitch please. I rather be working then in school. Its a hellhole no matter how I look at it. No doubt my "school life" improved over the years. I still feel like a outcast there.
Well, You can defend yourself. Who wouldn't if you don't think or feel you are wrong? I do the same as well. My buddy? I don't have one. Only some true friends who I would defend. But apart from that. The rest are just "friends"

Well ... when I was in my teens .... I felt exactly like you do now. Part & Parcel of life.

Bitch about it? Too much & too long. Well, people don't like to work .... people like what we get at the end of the month after working ... which is salary ... which is $$ ... which allow us to pay for things we want. That's all.

Outcast? So bad meh? Never kana threaten by gang good liao lah.

Yah .... we would defend out true friends .... all the most ourselves.

aces8080

Reaction score
No one wanna join me for a MO?

Wonder anyone in the east is kind enough to let me view his/her monitor? hehe

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.