NTU MSc Interview & Written Test?

bionixayumi

Reaction score
Hi, anyone knows how's the workload for the full time programme like? Eg: how many lectures or tutorial per day and is it a five days school week or lesser? Thanks.

jagannathan

Reaction score
i mailed dem and dey said wait till may end.. i attended the interview and not shortlisted till now and my appln is still under process.

whongtk

Reaction score
Hi bionixayumi,

The course timetable and course details at Graduate 

scroll to the middle of the page.

U can finish the program in 1 yr (actually 9 months excluding semester breaks). Min. 10 modules.

krishme007

Reaction score
Hi All, Have applied to MSc in embedded system. Have got shortlisted. Hoping to get final result by mid of this month.

Do anyone of you have contact of any current embedded systems students or seniors? Had few doubts regarding courses and job prospects.

raghuveer_c

Reaction score
Results in May 1st Week

Spoke to a current student in NTU doing Logistics. He said the results will come during the 1st week of may. Fingers crossed. Shortlisted for Info Systems and waiting for Logistics.

Herroin

Reaction score
I think I am in.

I was entering my details to the acceptance of offer and was able to get in though my application status is still "shortlisted"

Can anyone please confirm?:D

Last edited:

krishme007

Reaction score
Is this an unofficial admit?

I am able to login https://wis.ntu.edu.sg/webexe/owa/pgr$adm_acceptform.main , where we can confirm our admission :)

Is this an unofficial admit? Have been shortlisted for MSc embedded systems.

soda815

Reaction score
I am able to login https://wis.ntu.edu.sg/webexe/owa/pgr$adm_acceptform.main , where we can confirm our admission :)

Is this an unofficial admit? Have been shortlisted for MSc embedded systems.
I am too! I think we r in, cause it says "Programmes to which applicants are not selected for admission will not be shown here. "

sambosoul

Reaction score
my application status remains "Application under process". I've applied for M.Sc. Info Sys.

I do not know what's going on there, I thought I would be shortlisted since I attended the online E-Mail test but why has my status not changed yet? :s11:

Doesn't look too good for me here.

DARTHNERD

Master Member
Reaction score
my application status remains "Application under process". I've applied for M.Sc. Info Sys.

I do not know what's going on there, I thought I would be shortlisted since I attended the online E-Mail test but why has my status not changed yet? :s11:

Doesn't look too good for me here.

You can try this..

https://wis.ntu.edu.sg/webexe/owa/pgr$adm_acceptform.main

Let us know whether you can go in?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.