The HTC One X - World's first Quad Beast

deathscthe

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol i rly tink samsung loves iOS. Feels so similar. Anyway batt life sure tok one x one. Amoled uses less batt but i will still take lcd anyday

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Probably got use some apps to force rotate the homescreen or some custom roms that enables it.

Or if you pro enough, enable by editing Rosie.apk.

By default it cannot go into landscape mode at will.

Could be a bug sometimes can sometimes can't.

It should be the case. I can only remember viewing few galaxy S3 youtubes in landscape mode which are linked to the SGS3 thread in HWZ forum prior to the sudden landscape mode incidents.:s8:

theory_87

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For custom rom flasher, samsung is still better without the stock bootloader lock and s-on ****

jedi5diah

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
question: now i have a One X which gives me 25GB of Dropbox space, so if i get a SGS3, it will give me 50GB Dropbox space, so will I get 75GB total?

how many gb have u used till now? i don't think i'll ever use till even 5 gb :s22:

For custom rom flasher, samsung is still better without the stock bootloader lock and s-on ****

just bear for a while... :)

jedi5diah

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
LG announces Optimus LTE2, coming to Korea mid-May with True HD IPS and 2GB RAM -- Engadget

7140274243ca042db509z.jpg

OMG!!! 2GB ram!!!

competition within "Android circle is Awesome!"

Last edited:

athenodorus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They competing who's phone is bigger issit?

Phones keep getting bigger and bigger, soon everywhere ppl are using galaxy note size phone~

samuelong87

Master Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

shadowlezz

Master Member
Reaction score
also doesn't answer the qn why even with a fat batt in a slim phone, motorola's market share is still as rubbish as ever. which goes to show that no one (or very few) gives a damn about having super batt life as compared to other features which moto is clearly lacking.

ppl care abt battery life but they want the phone to look nice, the software to feel intuitive. just dumping a giant battery in a phone doesn't automatically make it a winner

Reborns

Reaction score
End may to early june for asia liao lor.

The design cmi la compared to htc one x but seriously removable battery owns htc one x.

micro sd slot still ok la since there's 26gb dropbox + 25gb skydrive + internal memory i don't think i still lack of space already~

dropbox and skydrive is useless for me if use most of the space for mp3 and video

jedi5diah

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Screenshot_2012-05-04-00-30-00.png

the bottom is CPU load stats in 8 hrs, no gaming only social/browsing/taking photo/watch video and whatsapp

only when using camera it uses up to 50% for a while and the rest of the activities are all under 30% load. also note that most of the time is only 2 cores working, once a while 3rd core will kick in.

fi3ry_icy

Master Member
Reaction score
Screenshot_2012-05-04-00-30-00.png

the bottom is CPU load stats in 8 hrs, no gaming only social/browsing/taking photo/watch video and whatsapp

only when using camera it uses up to 50% for a while and the rest of the activities are all under 30% load. also note that most of the time is only 2 cores working, once a while 3rd core will kick in.

wah... what app is this.. very cool...!

AsodeiN

Reaction score
Ah ! Both the S3 and One X are super tempting now . Cant decide. Shall wait for the S3 Price to be review first.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.