Any folks on Viewqwest fibre?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pegasus21

Reaction score
Viewqwest, will there be any contract for the VPN service or is one able to cancel at any time?

Also, for your IPv6 support, will the whole /64 range be routable on the internet?

If we are assigned an IPv6 address, do we still have an IPv4 address?

Last edited:

viewqwest

Featured Sponsor for Internet Bandwidth & Networki
Reaction score
Viewqwest, will there be any contract for the VPN service or is one able to cancel at any time?

Also, for your IPv6 support, will the whole /64 range be routable on the internet?

If we are assigned an IPv6 address, do we still have an IPv4 address?

No the VPN service is just a Value Added Service. You can add it and remove it at any time you wish. Just the 1 week processing time to activate or terminate.

Yes when we assign IPV6 address range the whole range will be routable. We will be running dual stack which means both IPv4 and IPv6 addresses will be allocated.

ceecookie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
VQ, If i were to sign up with the $65 100mbps package, is there any additional flat-fee cost arising from the OneVoice service? I remember $5/mth being quoted earlier this thread but i cant find it.

Also, since the RG is provided for free(rental), what if I want to sign up for this AFTER trying your no contract plan? Because i need to buy the Zhone device for the no contract plan at first, will u refund me any charges(full or pro-rated) after i switch to the package?

Lastly, is the package a time-limited offer?

viewqwest

Reaction score
VQ, If i were to sign up with the $65 100mbps package, is there any additional flat-fee cost arising from the OneVoice service? I remember $5/mth being quoted earlier this thread but i cant find it.

Also, since the RG is provided for free(rental), what if I want to sign up for this AFTER trying your no contract plan? Because i need to buy the Zhone device for the no contract plan at first, will u refund me any charges(full or pro-rated) after i switch to the package?

Lastly, is the package a time-limited offer?

We are updating our onevoice plans to be unlimited incoming and outgoing calls.

The rental of the RG is bundled with the IP TV package.

If you sign up for any other plan and purchase the Zhone ONT there are no refunds when you switch to this plan.

yiptw89

Master Member
Reaction score
Fibernet 60 is not offered anymore?

Are your intending to offer any lower price plans in the future?

ceecookie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
YES! No contract plans no longer have to buy the modem!

Thanks VQ so much! The one-time cost that was excessive earlier on is now much better already! :)

edwin21

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wat a bummer, now no contract no need to pay upfront for modem, while those subscribe recently have to pay the modem upfront.... can those no contract recently installed in apr convert the upfront to rental?

sWirL84

Master Member
Reaction score
YES! No contract plans no longer have to buy the modem!

Thanks VQ so much! The one-time cost that was excessive earlier on is now much better already! :)

? Where you read it from? I just loaded the pdf from the fibrenet website and it still shows a one-time charge for the modem.

sWirL84

Master Member
Reaction score
with the new plan (100 + Voice + IPTV), it suddenly seems like it's no longer worth it to get the normal fibrenet 100 + One Voice. Moreover, need to pay for the modem (or rent).

or am I missing something out?

VQ: btw, something wrong with your Fibrenet 500 d/l speeds on your website. Shows 50Mbps only.

Last edited:

viewqwest

Reaction score
with the new plan (100 + Voice + IPTV), it suddenly seems like it's no longer worth it to get the normal fibrenet 100 + One Voice. Moreover, need to pay for the modem (or rent).

or am I missing something out?

VQ: btw, something wrong with your Fibrenet 500 d/l speeds on your website. Shows 50Mbps only.

Thanks for pointing out the typo. Will get the web guys to update it.

ceecookie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks for pointing out the typo. Will get the web guys to update it.

Hi ViewQwest, since your plans have been updated, appreciate if you can clarify my question again.

If i were to take the no contract plan and then switch to the 12 mths IPTV package, will i get to enjoy the free Zhone rental(since there's now no upfront purchase required)? Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.