NTU/NUS/SMU 2012-2013 Intake

ImLostHere

Reaction score
got such form? why the letter they send me don't have any form to send back, only tell me to upload my result by 15 May.

NTU only send me the letter of offer. One will receive the letter of acceptance only after one has accepted the offer in joint admission portal.

ZOE_26

Reaction score
my frd just got the letter from NTU today, GPA 3.95----material eng (3rd choice)
his first two choice is EEE and CE.

i feel so down,:(
Because i think his GPA shd no problem for EEE, we are foreigners without O lvl.
my first 5 sem GPA is 3.9, still no news, i think maybe will reject me le:(

@joel@

Reaction score
my frd just got the letter from NTU today, GPA 3.95----material eng (3rd choice)

Because i think his GPA shd no problem for EEE, we are foreigners without O lvl.

OMG .. then I lagi no hope I got 3.67 for my 1st 5 sem only ahhhhh .. at least heard 1 foreigner receive offer leh ah .. good news also ..

lovejoypeace

Reaction score
Hi all, need some help here!
I went for smu biz interview on 24 march and lkcsp interview on 2 may. However no news yet at all from smu biz. Is this even logical? Haha.
Neither have I heard from ntu nor nus.
This is worrying :( though I thought I fared well.
Cgpa 3.86, first 5 sem 3.82, r4 is 16.
Thank you!

jameskoay

Reaction score
Hi all, need some help here!
I went for smu biz interview on 24 march and lkcsp interview on 2 may. However no news yet at all from smu biz. Is this even logical? Haha.
Neither have I heard from ntu nor nus.
This is worrying :( though I thought I fared well.
Cgpa 3.86, first 5 sem 3.82, r4 is 16.
Thank you!

seems to be your r4 :(

xd3vilx

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi all! I am so happy, I check online and SMU Sch of Biz has offer me a place! Anyway, here my results and all for ppl who are waiting to have a rough gauge.

6 Semester GPA (I submitted my application late) - 3.79
L1R4 (Before CCA): 16
My interview date was on 5th April.

Hope this help. Good luck everybody!

siloti

Banned
Reaction score

Proof??
10 char

MoxLotus

Master Member
Reaction score

i have mentioned so many times, the fact thet u have no o lvl results puts u in disadvantage.

EightTales

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
really? i got a friend whose grades BDE got in nus fass! but her gp is B i think. lol is ntu chinese competitive these days?!
which year did she apply in?
i applied for fass as well (1st choice) with BCD/A GP B and i didnt get in :(
got into NUS PFM (2nd choice) instead

lovejoypeace

Reaction score
Hi all! I am so happy, I check online and SMU Sch of Biz has offer me a place! Anyway, here my results and all for ppl who are waiting to have a rough gauge.

6 Semester GPA (I submitted my application late) - 3.79
L1R4 (Before CCA): 16
My interview date was on 5th April.

Hope this help. Good luck everybody!

Thanks for the info.

lovejoypeace

Reaction score
My time smu only need look at english and maths, if nothing has changed then it's not her r4

Probably still considering her for the scholars program

I hope that's the case, I know of quite a few people who has lower r4 and gpa and have gotten an offer. But this suspense is not fun at all haha. Btw Do you know if it's possible to switch from lcksp to smu scholars prog if they offer me? And anyway they said its conducted independently? Thanks!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.