NTU/NUS/SMU 2012-2013 Intake

MiImbEn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
haven got any news from SMU/NUS

seems like this year no hope le (at least last year smu still got interview)

CGPA 3.47
R4 16

Jehovah

Reaction score
My ranking point 67.5 only and got into Ntu engineering :o
Feel so relieved now :o

Congrat! My bro is still waiting for his. He got similar point. Hope he will get his soon. Do u mind sharing yr grade? He got bcc, b for GP. Also which engineering course did u get into?

Last edited:

S-I-M-P-L-E

Reaction score
My ranking point is 68.75.
Got BCC and H1 Physics D.
Yesterday, MAE SMS me that I have interview on May 10.
Today, I received an email:

Dear student,

I would like to extend a warm welcome to you at NTU and would also like to thank you for choosing our academic programmes. If you've received the offer letter from the Office of Admissions and Financial Aid (OAFA), as well as a SMS regarding admissions interviews, kindly disregard the SMS as an administrative glitch. For further clarification, please contact Alexter Lim at 67905914.

Turns out I am still not accepted at NTU. WTH was that?
I just got trolled... -_-"

Did something similar happen to anyone?

MoxLotus

Master Member
Reaction score

Dear student,

I would like to extend a warm welcome to you at NTU and would also like to thank you for choosing our academic programmes. If you've received the offer letter from the Office of Admissions and Financial Aid (OAFA), as well as a SMS regarding admissions interviews, kindly disregard the SMS as an administrative glitch. For further clarification, please contact Alexter Lim at 67905914.

They didnt say u r rejected. so go for ur interview first~

S-I-M-P-L-E

Reaction score
They didnt say u r rejected. so go for ur interview first~

There is no interview. They said the call for interview with the SMS was a glitch. So basically, they just trolled me.

It's weird because my friend with lower ranking point of 67.5 alr got accepted. Is it because I am a foreigner? But I had taken O level here in SG.

This sucks because now all I think about everyday is this university thing. Heart-pain every time I think about it.

xxlxxlxxl

Reaction score

Dear student,

i received an email regarding the application for financial assistance from the Office of Financial Aid but i did not get an offer for any course! T_T

Jackel_Yang

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Absurd ! This is unheard of. How could they make such an error ?

At least it was only an interview and not the offer itself.

I can't imagine how I would feel if I were to receive an email that my letter of offer was an "Administration glitch".

That's like changing the Lottery Numbers after they were announced. :eek::eek:

couscous.falafel

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey, how was that? I actually signed up for May SAT but decided to change to June one. Was it easy?

well, some of the questions are damn tricky

luckily i have a prep book and it kinda prepared me for what to expect.

have you bought a SAT prep book? if you haven't, you wanna get mine? i bought the official SAT study guide by CollegeBoard from kinokuniya, cost me $34.24 but i'll let you have it for $15 if you're interested. let me know via PM if you're keen

skullgirl

Reaction score
Absurd ! This is unheard of. How could they make such an error ?

At least it was only an interview and not the offer itself.

I can't imagine how I would feel if I were to receive an email that my letter of offer was an "Administration glitch".

That's like changing the Lottery Numbers after they were announced. :eek::eek:
Yeah!!! It's ridiculous! Should have had the experience enough to not make that kind of mistake!

S-I-M-P-L-E

Reaction score
Yeah!!! It's ridiculous! Should have had the experience enough to not make that kind of mistake!

I know right. And the worse thing is when I call the guy, he acted really blur. He said my name's not on the list.

NTU's big troll. Gave me false hope and crushed it. Until the SMS, I wasn't really thinking about it. Now, all I can think about is the university thing.

If this happens in the states, I would be sue them.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.