Difference in Big 4 and small audit firm - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

DDDDDDDD

Reaction score
you should continue looking as well as check back

most likely they are still considering if they have hired enough that's all

hmm tried calling ystd.. but the automated phone says "user unavailable at the moment."

Are we able to call her direct line or does that mean that she is not around in Singapore??

Thanks!:s12::s12::s12:

Milo-Dino

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hmm tried calling ystd.. but the automated phone says "user unavailable at the moment."

Are we able to call her direct line or does that mean that she is not around in Singapore??

Thanks!:s12::s12::s12:
you called her direct line?

probably means she quit already

hahahah

eedwinn

Master Member
Reaction score
hi there, can anyone let me know usually hows the working environment in small audit firm.. probably those "& co" firms...
is it lots of OT too? or usually its a good environment tht could going off on time?
any good recommendation? =)

I'm currently reviewing one of the local audit firm's work... Can't tell you about their working hours, but what I know is that their methodology is definitely a far cry as compared to the big 4's. :s13:

kitty1985

Reaction score
I'm currently reviewing one of the local audit firm's work... Can't tell you about their working hours, but what I know is that their methodology is definitely a far cry as compared to the big 4's. :s13:

Opps... just curious about the working hour... as i seen my fren work in local small audit firm before, and she is able to go off on time everyday:s13:
Thinking of joining one but not very sure is it all the same :s22:

Milo-Dino

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Opps... just curious about the working hour... as i seen my fren work in local small audit firm before, and she is able to go off on time everyday:s13:
Thinking of joining one but not very sure is it all the same :s22:
should be varies from company to company.

my gf's sister works in one and she knocks off on time too (because her boss is very particular about work life balance and time for the family)

kitty1985

Reaction score
should be varies from company to company.

my gf's sister works in one and she knocks off on time too (because her boss is very particular about work life balance and time for the family)

hmm... usually this only happens if ur boss is a guy rite XD
(no offence, but just heard this conclusion from my fren)

Milo-Dino

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hmm... usually this only happens if ur boss is a guy rite XD
(no offence, but just heard this conclusion from my fren)
nope. My gf's sister's boss is a female.... infact her whole company got no guys at all......

masshimo

Reaction score
Hello bro & sis,

At this moment, I am interested in joining these 2 middle firm either BDO or RSM Chio. Can anyone share bout their
1.salary scale
2.staff benefits
3.working environment
4.opportunities to go big4 etc.

Overall, which one is better?

Greatly appreciate for any feedback and comment. =)

DDDDDDDD

Reaction score
it is a wonderful day. finally gotten my offer. :s22::s22:

to all those striving to enter the Big4, persevere and who knows? luck may be on your side:)

meridian

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hey
for a poly grad, is pwc sme audit or ey sme audit better?
in terms of work culture, progession, and part time studies of acca/uol/rmit.
thanks!

vbhelper

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why is it the best?

The grass is always greener on the other side?

I heard some say EY better, more inclusive environment. Also EY provides more study leave for part-time studies than PwC.

I heard EY still got toil, PwC dun hab

nuky8181

Reaction score
Hi,

Anyone got interview with BDO and ChioLim? Sent my application last week for audit associate position and still no reply.

Also, if I cant get a audit position, I am hunting for a position in tax. Any advise to which firm to try?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.