Police National Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aileen1

Reaction score
As i know that to protect the civilian man, we have a force named as police and to protect the bank of the country i.e border, we have a militry ,crpf etc .These are used to protect the our country's and it's people.
Thanking you.

-Strike-

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
normally NPCO will become npco, cos they went through training liao, dont want waste.

NPCSO will become those urgent replacements for SA(including those in NPC), and sometimes NPCO.

SA will be SA.

SSO will be SSOs, though i know one guy from PIC temp loan to SSO.

other vocations i not too sure liao :crazy:

this is what i think la, from what im seeing now.

yup this is correct.

im a NPCSO converted to NPCO.

Last edited:

flyin_chad

Reaction score
I thought we have to book our post NS ippt ourselves?
2 months after my ord, i got called up for ippt via letter....

Also, my ippt is on 14th May. Is it too late if i email them for deferment today, 12th May. I have school on that day, in SIM.

mangopudding

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Also, my ippt is on 14th May. Is it too late if i email them for deferment today, 12th May. I have school on that day, in SIM.

by right they should call you up only 6mths after you ORD.

your from which div? :o

flyin_chad

Reaction score
by right they should call you up only 6mths after you ORD.

your from which div? :o

My vocation was a SA at MHA. Current div is GOLF. Ord'ed March 9 this year. Birthday in January. Is it because my birthday is in Jan, thats why i got called so early?

Im afraid since today and tomorrow arent working days, they'll only view my email on the day of my ippt date(Monday)... and consider me awol. I called the number given in the letter on 2 separate occasions, no answer. Is their office even opened on weekends?

Last edited:

mangopudding

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My vocation was a SA at MHA. Current div is GOLF. Ord'ed March 9 this year. Birthday in January. Is it because my birthday is in Jan, thats why i got called so early?

Im afraid since today and tomorrow arent working days, they'll only view my email on the day of my ippt date(Monday)... and consider me awol. I called the number given in the letter on 2 separate occasions, no answer. Is their office even opened on weekends?

all inside pns office ish mon-fri working hours de rah, weekends never open de.

but when u ORD the time, they got say 6mths cant recall you back right? :o

i can teach you one trick :crazy: you want u pm me :o

mangopudding

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
what trick?

Magic002.gif
trick :crazy:

afrovillain

Reaction score

just called them on Monday morning lor. Say that you email them and phone didnt answer. At most provost will call you. Just stick to the same reason.

lcabsebl

Reaction score
Bring lots of underwear :o i also dunno how to tell u, or you tell me the things you bring, i see what can help you add on? :o

Now they give 2 packet of powder liao :o

Instructions as below:
1) Extra civilian attire
2) Basic toiletries (eg. shampoo, body foam/soap, toothbrush, shaving kit etc.)
3) Extra undergarments
4) Alarm clock
5) A small padlock
6) Clothes washing powder / detergent
7) Clothes hanger

Anythings to add on? :):):)

mangopudding

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
-yoko yoko cos confirm train alot
-books / magazine (no fhm or etc haha)
-sandles/slipper for bathing(thou they banned slipper cos someone slipped that time)
-ziplog bags, can keep clothes if not planning to wash. but during confinement week confirm need to wash de. and the washing machine is for show nia. your coy com confirm wont let you use it so soon. and it costs $1 too.

after awhile, once u abit laojiao, can bring coins to buy food n drinks at block 12 when you go for law studies :crazy:

the clothes you need to tahan at least 1-3 days, then all the police stuff will come.

afrovillain

Reaction score
-yoko yoko cos confirm train alot
-books / magazine (no fhm or etc haha)
-sandles/slipper for bathing(thou they banned slipper cos someone slipped that time)
-ziplog bags, can keep clothes if not planning to wash. but during confinement week confirm need to wash de. and the washing machine is for show nia. your coy com confirm wont let you use it so soon. and it costs $1 too.

after awhile, once u abit laojiao, can bring coins to buy food n drinks at block 12 when you go for law studies :crazy:

the clothes you need to tahan at least 1-3 days, then all the police stuff will come.

Coy com still NSPI? I rather hand wash my clothes. Used to that and its more cleaner than using the washing machine as if you chuck about 4-5 squadmates clothes in, the result isnt that good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.