Police National Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eunhoon

Reaction score
129th. :o

u all know him meh?

i know him, 132th intake BP squad enlisted first and was the only squad assigned to delta which is under Him* hell for the first month till they transferred him to Alpha Coy Cmd

dexing0507

Reaction score
chao nspi adam harris. :mad:

:crazy:

wah this name i can nv forget.. btw im 128th intake. he do a spiderman act in the middle of night about 2am by climb into my barrack level 2 to check whether we slp already or not. My npco squad got a big problem with him untill wan to confine us but too bad division ppl nd manpower come and take us away.

afrovillain

Reaction score
wah this name i can nv forget.. btw im 128th intake. he do a spiderman act in the middle of night about 2am by climb into my barrack level 2 to check whether we slp already or not. My npco squad got a big problem with him untill wan to confine us but too bad division ppl nd manpower come and take us away.

me 128 as well! luckily my coy wasnt under his charge but sometimes he still sibok2 disturb us. Got one time he didnt let my squad into the mess bcos our boots didnt shine!

Sometimes i do believe the rumour that he got into OCT bcos of his dad

Beta_Tester

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
me 128 as well! luckily my coy wasnt under his charge but sometimes he still sibok2 disturb us. Got one time he didnt let my squad into the mess bcos our boots didnt shine!

His Dad who???

xusykl

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i know him, 132th intake BP squad enlisted first and was the only squad assigned to delta which is under Him* hell for the first month till they transferred him to Alpha Coy Cmd

bugger sho famous. :crazy:

koreanpop

Reaction score
Hi Krusader85, will they send another letter for the ICT? Roughly how long will I be called back for ICT after the talk on 13th June?

wAsIpIpE

Reaction score
hi have jus been posted to nsoso in phq ops dept, may i know what is my job scope/working hours etc?

Irenicis

Master Member
Reaction score
hi have jus been posted to nsoso in phq ops dept, may i know what is my job scope/working hours etc?

wow, that's some zai posting...

don't take my word for it but i think it's normally office hours except during major deployments, when you can be deployed on the ground etc...

you can ask Beta_tester, he was from PHQ.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.