Android games discussion

kyleongwl

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
MIB3 (Gameloft)
men-in-black3.jpg

Fight aliens through many different locations from the movie in both the present day and in 1969. Access a wide range of MIB weapons and gadgets like the famous Noisy Cricket and use them in 8 different levels including: Manhattan, Coney Island, Cape Canaveral, and of course, MIB Headquarters. Meet dozens of aliens recreated from the Men In Black universe.
Men in Black 3(by Gameloft) - Gameplay For java by "Trailer For" - YouTube

Will be a free game..like Warth of titans graphic..
testing now
Its out now...

https://play.google.com/store/apps/...5nYW1lbG9mdC5hbmRyb2lkLkFOTVAuR2xvZnRNQkhNIl0.

kennyboy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Denki Blocks looks interesting, already got some of the more well-known ones.
First time I see such a long list of promos but not one that I feel tempted to buy. :( Except maybe Riptide, but that one pricing like no change leh.

AMLJXV8

Reaction score

kennyboy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sorry, would like to know is that any way possible to play this game on SGS 2? Cause it says it does not work for my SGS II for download. Or is it only for tablet. Thanks.
It's installable on my S2 with ICS, but I don't recommend it. This game requires a big screen to play properly. At least a Note sized screen imho.

xgwei

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
now playing plants war, its like a mini dota game. quite addictive!!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.