Recommend a Good and Cheap Air-Con Service Company

pototo

Reaction score
Hock Wang,

No doubt that we are all human. The peeve of your customers here is not in the quality of your workmanship but in your service.. Perhaps you should not agree to something that you are unable to commit to?

I too agree that you are selectively busy, while I was waiting patiently for 3 weeks for you to even call me to discuss my needs, there were customers posting positive reviews about how they contacted you at 2pm and managed to get an appointment on the same day.. Made me wonder, is my money smelly? Or maybe the services I require are not as profitable?

Hope that you will take our feedback into consideration and not disappoint anymore people in future with your overcommittment.

Hope business stays good too, I truly believe that your workmanship is good, it is just unfortunate that I never got to engage your services.

At first, I do give you a benefit of doubt which I decided to try your service.

Same as et_here, you didn't deliver what you proposed.The date was proposed by you and you failed to commit.

You may have your urgent thing to attend to, but please inform me earlier or reject me earlier instead beating round the bush and reject me last minute. Sorry to hear that your mother is in hospital, but that does not mean other people don't have more important thing than you to do. et_here has explained the right way to do business and please remember to be humble eventhough your business is improve through a few recommendation here.

Same as et_here, I would not come back to this thread to continue this discussion as I have found a better aircon service company.

touchme

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Streetdeal.sg today only, $15/unit coupon (min. 2 units/household)

hockwang

Reaction score
Good morning pototo,

have went through the list of PMs, but unfortunately didn't see your pm.

my apology if we have really forgotten about you.

we have customers asking about this incident when we went to several customers place for past few days.

as for the 2pm timing you mentioned, it is one of the rare case that when this customer called, we are just nearby his/her place and we happen to finish the work here earlier than expected.

for us, we are trying our best to do our job, just that in this world, it is a fact that we are unable to satisfy everybody. sometimes, we have some personal/family issue to settle, so there might have some lapse. hope you understand.

have a good day. :)

regards,
hock wang

Last edited:

pinWheeler

Reaction score
Aircon not starting. Serviceman said the wiring needs replacement. How much should it cost? it's around 5 meters from outside unit to the room.

tk

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Aircon pumped gas 3 mths back but now not cold liao.. gas leaking? any solution to trace & fix the leak? :vijayadmin:

tk

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
to tk,

Do a pressure test.

Understand that pressure test + change leaking pipes/equip would prob cost me ~$700-800.. As the system 3 aircon is already 8yrs old liao, wondering if shd just change the entire set instead.. :vijayadmin:

terumo

Reaction score
To tk,

If u were to change new aircon, have to replace the pipes too.
So that the problem will not come back again (unless a few years later due to wear and tear)

nerdyfrog

Reaction score
what is the life span of air con nowadays?

My 7 year old compressor just died on me.

1. Thinking of changing just the compressor
a. New compressor
b. 2nd hand ones

2. or whole system.

Anyone can recommend? tks.

watsurbid

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Recently, my master bedroom aircon has been operating alil crazily (while the rest are working fine).

It will switch on, blink a few times, and the flapper will close (with a constant blinking light).

Does anyone know what could be the problem?

& how much it would cost?

Many thanks in advance.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.