AC Ryan very 1st Android Tablet

AC-Ryan

Suspended
Reaction score
Thanks for reply. The clone is like windows laptop kind of output where surf net also clone, or is iPhone kind of "clone" where only can output photo and video???

Everything can be displayed to the TV including web sites. Its really a clone of the actual display on tablet screen.

AC-Ryan

Suspended
Reaction score
Again sorry for any inconvenience guys. I am now communicating with our management specially the sales department on how we can do pre order without going to the show at Suntec. I will inform you once I have the details.

impeller

Reaction score
Again sorry for any inconvenience guys. I am now communicating with our management specially the sales department on how we can do pre order without going to the show at Suntec. I will inform you once I have the details.

Thanks. Would appreciate if you can advise whether the freebies will be thrown in as well.

AC-Ryan

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

For those who wanted to make the payment online for pre-order please send email to asia@acryan.com and we will get back and reply to you on Monday 11/6/2012 for more details.

Please note that it is only available for the following items below and valid only until Sunday, end of PC Show.

*Tab7 Model ACR-VT97100 Only
*Tab7 Model ACR-VT97100 with either of the following accessories
- Mobile Charger ACR-MC52001
- Wi-Fi Router with Mobile Charger ACR-MC18001
- Mini keyboard/mouse ACR-PX20001

*Price, Free gifts and bundled package will remain the same for this pre-order. :)
*FREE Delivery too :)

**Updated

Last edited:

impeller

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

For those who wanted to make the payment online for pre-order please send email to asia@acryan.com and we will get back and reply to you on Monday 11/6/2012 for more details.

Please note that it is only available for the following items below and valid only until Sunday, end of PC Show.

*Tab7 Model ACR-VT97100 Only
*Tab7 Model ACR-VT97100 with either of the following accessories
- Mobile Charger ACR-MC52001
- Wi-Fi Router with Mobile Charger ACR-MC18001
- Mini keyboard/mouse ACR-PX20001

*Price and bundled package will remain the same for this pre-order. :)

Thanks for updates. Really appreciate your reply on whether the freebies are included for the online payment (micro sd card etc.).

xiang887

Banned
Reaction score
Oop! Think that u lost me already. I'm actually asking whether online payment will be entitled to the free 16gb sdhc and hdmi cable.

i don't know about the sdhc but the cable is included in the box. it is stated on the front of the box.

zzedg3

Reaction score
any feedback after 2nd day of show ?

Btw, does this tablet have Google play on this ICS andriod software? Can we transfer our existing andriod apps over to this AC Ryan 7 Tablet ?

Does the delivery require 2 week ? or estimated to be 2 week?
As it's a long drag after the show ends ... :p

AC Ryan, pls advice on my enquiry.

MoneyHoney

Master Member
Reaction score
any feedback after 2nd day of show ?

Btw, does this tablet have Google play on this ICS andriod software? Can we transfer our existing andriod apps over to this AC Ryan 7 Tablet ?

Does the delivery require 2 week ? or estimated to be 2 week?
As it's a long drag after the show ends ... :p

AC Ryan, pls advice on my enquiry.

ya i saw google play on the display set...

jAix_sg

Reaction score
A friend and I tested out the AC Ryan tablet. The screen was definitely one of the best around, but its response was a tad slower than that of the MSI 7" tablet. The camera was the worst of all the tablets that we tried (including China tablets); the demo set that I tried took more than 5 seconds to get the camera app started. Also, we felt that the MSI had better finishing on the connectors.

zzedg3

Reaction score
Accessories like casing meant for the mentioned brand I think can also fit, as the difference in size is tolerable. But still, it will be depending on the material used, spacing allowance, etc. of the casing.

Samsung Tab7 Dimensions : 4.74 x 7.48 x 0.47 inches (Official site)
Samsung Tab7 Plus Dimensions : 4.8 x 7.62 x 0.39 inches (Official mm to inches)
ACRyan Tab7 Dimensions : 4.84 x 7.48 x 0.41 (mm to inches)

Does AC Ryan 7 Tablet come with a case ? or it's just a pouch for this device ? Any advice on whether does AC Ryan sell this tablet casing ? Seem like nobody is selling tis casing at the moment... *AC Ryan pls advice.

kennyboy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
A friend and I tested out the AC Ryan tablet. The screen was definitely one of the best around, but its response was a tad slower than that of the MSI 7" tablet. The camera was the worst of all the tablets that we tried (including China tablets); the demo set that I tried took more than 5 seconds to get the camera app started. Also, we felt that the MSI had better finishing on the connectors.
Any link to this MSI tablet that u speak of?

impeller

Reaction score
Any link to this MSI tablet that u speak of?

Should be this?

Specs are mostly the same except for the display. $20 difference.

a5-enjoy-7-plus-output.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.